Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I don't understand how y'all need to go half a size up... I'm a BIG dude and I play ball in em and they fit perfectly. And I have wide flat feet. How is it too small for you guys?
well not everyones foot and comfotability is the same......BUT if most of these fellas are like me we have never had our foot measured professionally hence we do not really know what our TTS is if ppl r like me when i stopped growing i noticed most of the shoes i buy im comfortable with a 8.5 so from then on i always bough an 8.5
and assumed thats my TTS

but for the past couple or so years ive noticed 8.5 is a bit snug and im more comfortable in a 9 so its ethier my feet got wider or shoe makers are making shoes narrower

I think narrower but I'm a true 13.5 so alot of times I can do either a 13 or 14. The 13 is a little snug but that's how I like my basketball shoes.

I had to go up about a half size in the Lebron 9s.  Would most of you think that is true for the 10s?  I still haven't bought or tried on a pair.  

Last edited:
Guess no one was really feeling the settings more power to me then
i was but not for that price.. hopefully they will stick around long enough to drop down. my plan is to grab the volts & settings for a little over $200. see what happens 

Last edited:
this

if i could find the white elite IXs in my size, i would stock up so stupid, you would think i was lebron
if you use nikefind by tweeting at nikestore or using chat on ndc im sure you can find these for a decent price. They still have tons of elites at outlets im sure

Got the settings from my local mall, they only 2 size 10 come in the shipment which was shocking for that size. 1st one got sold at opening of store and I bought the last pair around noon.

That one that between the brown suede and lows what are those seriously need more pics
nerd.gif
from wut im hearin it drops on the 23rd and is listed on footlockers release calender as Lebron X Pure Platinum/Black/Sport Turquoise

Grabbed the settings this morning/afternoon..no need to post pics..

I wonder...

If there were no NT, no Blogs, if no one knew these were a GR, would they STILL be sitting?? Absolutely amazing shoe (I'm a sucker for gum bottoms)...

Same thing with the Prisms...I mean is that where we are at??? Is hype overriding common sense of what is fresh and what is not?

I wonder...

If there were no NT, no Blogs, if no one knew these were a GR, would they STILL be sitting?? Absolutely amazing shoe (I'm a sucker for gum bottoms)...

Same thing with the Prisms...I mean is that where we are at??? Is hype overriding common sense of what is fresh and what is not?

You can thank the people over at Nike who want to make everything limited. Back in the day when everything was GR, sneakerheads barely existed. It was a secretive society. Now because of all this limited hype, it has turned sad.

^ not really sure that is what it truly is all about...Concords, Breds, were MASS produced...Nike didn't create the hype with stock...we did...

Think about it...the only reason we KNOW Corks were limited is because NT told us...Nike never actually discloses stock runs...god only knows how many THEY ACTUALLY made....

But NT, Blogs, we create the hype...

Not sure what to make of the sneaker culture these days...

I wonder...

i think nowadays there are more followers than leaders...alot of people want what the majority wants and not many are true to what they actually like. while nt has some real sneakerheads, it also has the new breed of wannabes who just want to be considered cool for having a certain kicks....if i dont like it, i dont get it regardless of how many like it...just look at jordans. kids who weren't even alive when they dropped talkin bout OG this, quality that, and eating them up weekly because its considered cool to have ever pair regardless of how they look...my bad for venting, the game just annoys me sometimes...it aint my money they spendin so i shouldn't care, but i do cause real cats with style cant stand copycats or wannabes tainting the game by hyping s#it up making it harder for us to do what we do.

Last edited:
^ not really sure that is what it truly is all about...Concords, Breds, were MASS produced...Nike didn't create the hype with stock...we did...

Think about it...the only reason we KNOW Corks were limited is because NT told us...Nike never actually discloses stock runs...god only knows how many THEY ACTUALLY made....

But NT, Blogs, we create the hype...

Not sure what to make of the sneaker culture these days...
very true

settings do indeed look like a "limited" colorway... i was saving cash for next weeks xiii's, but i might have to cop these today on the way home from the office as well...

i think nowadays there are more followers than leaders...alot of people want what the majority wants and not many are true to what they actually like. while nt has some real sneakerheads, it also has the new breed of wannabes who just want to be considered cool for having a certain kicks....if i dont like it, i dont get it regardless of how many like it...just look at jordans. kids who weren't even alive when they dropped talkin bout OG this, quality that, and eating them up weekly because its considered cool to have ever pair regardless of how they look...
Amen to that aswell.  Guys nowadays only seem to go after stuff with the "limited" tag on them.  Like, I got a friend who was saying he wanted to cop a pair of LeBron X's, and I was like "Cool, there's plenty of colorways to choose from."  He goes out and gets the BHM and is selling them now in DS condition.  That just made me 
mean.gif

IMO, the Dolphins/Settings (along with the Jades) are going to be one of those colorways people wish they got when they were available.  Don't sleep, if you are thinking about getting it, get it.  I slept on the Penny V Dolphins, and I have been regretting it ever since.  I'm not paying $300 for a pair in my size.  Learned my lesson, and woke up early to secure my pair of Dolphins this morning. 

Back
Top Bottom