Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Amen to that aswell.  Guys nowadays only seem to go after stuff with the "limited" tag on them.  Like, I got a friend who was saying he wanted to cop a pair of LeBron X's, and I was like "Cool, there's plenty of colorways to choose from."  He goes out and gets the BHM and is selling them now in DS condition.  That just made me 
mean.gif

IMO, the Dolphins/Settings (along with the Jades) are going to be one of those colorways people wish they got when they were available.  Don't sleep, if you are thinking about getting it, get it.  I slept on the Penny V Dolphins, and I have been regretting it ever since.  I'm not paying $300 for a pair in my size.  Learned my lesson, and woke up early to secure my pair of Dolphins this morning. 
i definitely can relate to that...i copped 2/3 area 72 kicks, now i got no choice but to pay extra for the lebrons...at least i got the air force max cause i dont think i would've paid double retail+ for a pair. i figured i rather pay bout 80 extra for a pair of brons since im late. new rule i guess: cop it when u can! or become a resellers b!tc#! Lol

Honestly LeBron is better than than Kobe . No man crush. LeBrons shoes are far superior looking and performance. Maybe if your small the Kobe's work for you. And to comment on your "as a person " comment ..... Your funny bro. KOBE ON COURT IS ME ME ME ME ME ME AND IN WASN'T HE IN COURT FOR SOME RAPE STUFF OR WHATEVER IT'S ALL ABOUT HIM IM KOBE BRYANT LOOK AT ME. LEBRON WORKS FOR EVERYONE. TEAM PLAYER. MAKES C+ PLAYERS A+. Talking about a man crush come on you watch the same games I do. LeBron screwed up one time other than that his character is flawless. He is a role model. Your kids will be talking about him. In the very very end when it's over LeBron will have more rings than Jordan and Kobe . THIS IS THE NEW AGE BOSS... BIGGER STRONGER FASTER BETTER.

Lol Lebron sucks

got to see the volts, sunsets, and homes today for the first time.. had the sunsets in my hand to checkout but backed out at the last second.. money saved for the elites

I don't understand how y'all need to go half a size up... I'm a BIG dude and I play ball in em and they fit perfectly. And I have wide flat feet. How is it too small for you guys?
For years Ive often wondered why folks ask if they are true to size lol

They may fit true to size for one person but not another... but for the most part Lebrons and Jordans (lasts) sizing changes.

Lots of Jordan Team shoes on me run a half size small.. so I have to go to 11.5 but Sig Jordans are True to Size.

The only Brons that have never fit right are the VIII v1's  Those were damn snug and I had to go 11.5 but the V.2 was fine.

And he's trying to fool people with the picture of the shoes.
Yeah, I don't see why they even try. eBay is pretty secure with purchases, the guy is just going to return the box when he gets it if the listing was misleading and the seller will just lose his shipping money.

Guys nowadays only seem to go after stuff with the "limited" tag on them.  Like, I got a friend who was saying he wanted to cop a pair of LeBron X's, and I was like "Cool, there's plenty of colorways to choose from."  He goes out and gets the BHM and is selling them now in DS condition.  That just made me :smh:

IMO, the Dolphins/Settings (along with the Jades) are going to be one of those colorways people wish they got when they were available.  Don't sleep, if you are thinking about getting it, get it.  I slept on the Penny V Dolphins, and I have been regretting it ever since.  I'm not paying $300 for a pair in my size.  Learned my lesson, and woke up early to secure my pair of Dolphins this morning. 
So true about the Penny V Dolphins. I wanted these months before they dropped, and when time came, I slept, even a week later I still slept thinking the prices on eBay would go down, well, that never happen. Now I look back like damn man. The 'settings' are gonna be JUST like that, it's a classic, no nonsense, no hype, beautiful - all season colorway shoe. I walked into FTL today, tried them on and decided to pass. Went to the gym and kept thinking of past scenarios of me 'sleeping' and said f it, not again. I went back, still had my sz, and I copped. Glad I did. Now I won't look back a month or two from now thinking 'what if'.

f79f803e891411e2a4da22000a1f9253_7.jpg

*from my IG.

Last edited:
Lebrons numbers at age 28 > Kobe's when he was 28 ...I dont want to make this a LeBron vs. Kobe thing because theyre both top players of all time but as individual player LeBron is better
Nope buddy you're tripping. Kobe was the better scorer of the 2 at the same age. Now LeBron grabbed more rebounds and got more assist. Kobe's the better one on one player while LeBron is the better team player. Depends on what you like. No LeBron is not the better "INDIVIDUAL" player.

Last edited:
Is 650 to much for corks ,? N is the matieral really crappy like people been saying,? Cause I do intend on wearing them , not just for a trophy .

Back
Top Bottom