Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

better than fitted skinny jeans that some ppl rock with bulky shoes just makes it look like you bought a shoe 3 sizes too big on you...
i like my brons with my baggy jeans!
View media item 307604
i agree, lebron's just dont look right with skinny jeans (just my opinion), i don't rock baggy jeans no more but some regular straight leg jeans works, just no skinny's

im sorry but this looks terrible imo, straights go fine with the shoes

word of advice...

take your jeans to nordstrom and get them tailored. the baggy look is out and the tight look that most NTers like is out too. spend the 15-25 bucks to get your jeans cut to your fit/body type.

and stop being cheap. if you can drop 200 for a new pair of kicks, you can spend 25 to get your jeans to look good on you.

(no offense to anyone)

unless ftl launch locator is off downtown, ross park, moville, robinson, and pitt mills all got these
Robinson foot locker told me they rarely ever get Lebrons, I've been in there ten times, after each release just to check. And I know it wasn't mentioned but century 3 foot locker said they don't even have a LeBron account, they don't get a single pair of LeBron signatures.
I got em on Nike.com and hoping they stay available so I can get em on swoosh discount and send back the full price pair

Quick question - I saw a pair of christmas at this footlocker . Is possible to use a VIP Platinum reward card for them . I heard you are allowed to after a week has passed on RD ?

Last edited:
...good thing I was only getting ONE of the X's this year
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
Nice collection.

Quick question - I saw a pair of christmas at this footlocker . Is possible to use a VIP Platinum reward card for them . I heard you are allowed to after a week has passed on RD ?
That is correct.You should not have any problem.

better than fitted skinny jeans that some ppl rock with bulky shoes just makes it look like you bought a shoe 3 sizes too big on you...
View media item 307604
i agree, lebron's just dont look right with skinny jeans (just my opinion), i don't rock baggy jeans no more but some regular straight leg jeans works, just no skinny's

i think this look is fine. you rock em any way you want. whats the deal with people thinking there is a right way or wrong way to wear shoes/jeans. kind of makes me laugh, it's like you kids be reading your moms fashion magazines and are getting tips from there. btw if you don't got the balls to say this stuff to the person face to face, then don't even talk about it. just keep it moving..

Last edited:
word of advice...

take your jeans to nordstrom and get them tailored. the baggy look is out and the tight look that most NTers like is out too. spend the 15-25 bucks to get your jeans cut to your fit/body type.

and stop being cheap. if you can drop 200 for a new pair of kicks, you can spend 25 to get your jeans to look good on you.

(no offense to anyone)
Preach

don't mean to flamethrow bruh, but i notice in general, Brons don't look right with 90's baggy fit jeans, the shoe is bulky enough itself, so Kris Kross jeans only make th whole fit more sloppy...do you though...
theyre perry ellis bruh move along, haters......
mean.gif
thts their job lol #hatersgunahate

now back to shoes

Last edited:
dolphins pretty much sold out from all the stores I went to

only a couple sizes left

I went to exchange my size and the dude "helping" me was giving me the run around on getting my pair not knowing I called the store before I went in

got the last pair in the store, they only got 12 total
Same here. Only FTL at my mall had them and they only got two pairs for each size. I wonder why Champs and Shiekh didn't even bother stocking them.

View media item 307604

i think this look is fine. you rock em any way you want. whats the deal with people thinking there is a right way or wrong way to wear shoes/jeans. kind of makes me laugh, it's like you kids be reading your moms fashion magazines and are getting tips from there. btw if you don't got the balls to say this stuff to the person face to face, then don't even talk about it. just keep it moving..

That's why I said it's my opinon

Is it just me, or does the middle pair look like a very terrible custom....like a 2 yr old took a can of spray paint to some X ID's? I usually love EVERY pair when they start thinking outside of the box, but this one has me extremely disappointed.  Hope we get some more pics...
I agree.  It looks like a GS colorway that I'd get for my 2 year old daughter.

Why is FL frontin like none of the sizes are available when you add the settings to cart?

I'm trying to use this gift card and I don't feel like going in store..

I love them all but if I had to pick the top 3:

1. ASG
2. Floridians
3. Jades
the floridians are so underated IMO, i cant wait to cop those and the carbons for under 100 bucks there at 110 at my boys sneaker store here in south florida, thinkn bout jus pulln the trigger

what are the colorways for the elites again? i remember seeing a list of them but i cant find it now.. :nerd:

thnks in advance

Back
Top Bottom