Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I bought 4 pairs of corks for trade bait

Just my opinion, buy em for $500 now, in 2 years, prob worth $1500 each

Got 3 corks , 11.5, 12, 12.5 all trade bait and 4 pairs of royals sz 12, gonna hold them all until "2015 then boom, selling and buying multiples of the Marty McFly's w/power laces

The denims are trash IMO lol pink , my god

The salt is strong w/diggler

3 pars

I bought them with all the extra cash I made selling 88's GS sizes, my bad, Stocked up here in Houston during footaction northline restock

I couldn't even tell you what the IX 's look like nor do I care, I bought 3 pairs of corks at $500-$700, worth every penny, don't plan in wearing one pair

I guess it depends on how you look at it, no other show will ever be like the corks again and what they stand for, if lebron wins more championships than Jordan , 10,000$ easy for DS corks

Nope bought jordans my whole life since 89, the corks made me see lebrons, all lebrons are garbage IMO , don't hoop, just like nice sneakers Aka jordans 1-12

The next step is alligator skin lebrons for $500 or alligator jordans, hell purple colored beaver skin, kids would flip

Kids hurt in this thread

both of them prob like yeezy's

Trash imo

Who cares what shoes he wore to win it, it's to celebrate his first championship, haters wish they had pairs, get a job

I will leave , peace

feed tha trolllllllllllllllllllz and they wil stay, dont and they wil go far far away

settings look reel reel reel good !
when hypebeasting has gone wrong... :smh:

Wow, 23phorlife just assassinated him
all it's missing it time stamps but the # of posts is surprisingly funny...
*trinidad james playing in the background* and i know you all know what song i'm thinking....:rofl:

Last edited:
Hype = People that like a shoe competing with resellers for that same shoe. Instant sell out with 75% of the pairs going on eBay & such.

GR = People that like a shoe don't want to cop unless they go on sale & will risk even missing out on that same shoe cause it ain't cool to buy a GR for retail. Plus, no resellers to compete with.

Sad *** state of sneaker buying.

Settings are dope as ****..... & don't hit me with that he buys all Lebrons crap. I repeat.... Settings are dope as **** & are my 2nd fav Lebron X behind only Crown Jewels which I still don't own. I don't care that they are a GR. I appreciate being able to cop with ease.

photomar09130916.jpg

:smokin
QFT...perfect way to put it...

The settings... to me anyway..are this years Mango 9's....a GR that sat for a little while...then disappeared...I rarely even see them on the bay...which makes me believe that people who copp'd generally don't part with them....also an amazing shoe....

those settings aren't going anywhere anytime soon, don't buy into the few guys in here who buy EVERY lebron that these are somehow going to 'disappear'...these are everywhere in my area, Champs, Foot Locker, Scheels, like i said, I'll be selling them on my site, www.solesoneyece.com, in about a month for less than retail...

it makes sense to cop the GR Lebrons for less than retail and allocate your funds towards the more 'hyped' releases, IMO, unless you just feel good about yourself getting a GR the day it comes out so you can run on here an post pics...i don't see the point of doing that unless you really love them like that...hell the Scheel's around my way already has the Carbon X on sale for 129.99, a FSR too...

Last edited:
I never understand why people complain about the sneaker community sleeping on a good looking GR. That means you can cop with ease, why do you care what the general consensus is on that shoe. If you love it, be happy that its "coppable" because the "Gold Medals" "Crown Jewels" & Corks were all kicks I loved and struck out on horribly lol. With the settings I can take my time and go get them when I get them, there's nothing sad about that. To be honest I camped out for kicks way too much in February I need a couple GRs to rest my sneaker soul lol

I'm not feeling the "Settings" at all, I'd cop on sale for hooping purposes but those colors just do nothing for me.

for those who've never bought any 10s yet you should try your true size first before going off nts word

the shoe has minimal padding and I don't mean corks, I mean the regular joints

gotta take the settings back and get my true size, they look so damn nice I may have to double up

next for me is def the brown suedes

I bought yesterday's release just to hoop in was going to get the volts on Friday and dude from footlocker reminded me about the dolphin settings colorway.

Military discount makes it a little easier to just cop and not wait for any of them to go on sale, wish I could have used the coupon on NDC for the dunkmans but I can wait

You're right, everyone should try these on before walking out of the store as I've had a somewhat peculiar experience with the Xs and their sizing. I walked into my local HoH about a week after release and surprisingly came across a pair of Gold Medals in sz 14 (I usually wear a 13) I tried them on and they felt and looked good in store so I copped and went about my merry way (I always thought/heard LeBrons ran small). A few weeks ago I came across a pair of DS Jades for less than retail in sz 13 that I couldn't pass up. They fit perfectly, but I feel like the GMs fit as well, not as well as the Jades but I would never Imagine they were a full size larger.

Also, I'm EXTRA salty you guys FTL/HoH allow you to use your Military Discount on release day/week etc.

Last edited:
The "settings, dolphins, w/e" are reminding me a lot of the Swingman IXs - not really hyped, apparently look much better in person, weren't a 5 minute sell out but if you wanted them, you could get a pair easily, etc.

And there you have it. I only bought two IX's. They were the Swingmans (which have jumped to one of my top 10 favs, that blue in crazy) and the Dunkmans (completely under appreciated). I would have really regretted if I had not picked up those Swingmans and Dunkmans. These were on my hit list this year but thought maybe I should pass. Well not now I'm copping. Looks like the Grape V's just lost their spot in the budget...lol

Any more info on this superhero pack?
other then of course lebron kobe and KD havn a Nike Hyperflight design which uve prolly already seen, there will b a 4th design in this release- i dont know if this is new news to u or not but this is the new info as of march 7th and all 4 are set to release on the 29th of this month, hope this helps u or sum1 tht is interested in this series , IMO its not for me but more power to ya if u like it

Last edited:
o yea i forgot about those 11 lows lol, i think tht shoe was money driven tho cuz tht shoe sold like crazy so they made a low cut version, reminds me of the days i could acctually ball ina low shoe and not be scared to jump and come down twistn my ish (good old days)

View media item 307266

settings may be copped in the future. just wish they were a bit more vibrant.. more cannon 9 ish..

i love the shape of the X but none of the colorways have attracted me yet other than a few of the limited ones i didnt bother trying for.

o yea i forgot about those 11 lows lol, i think tht shoe was money driven tho cuz tht shoe sold like crazy so they made a low cut version, reminds me of the days i could acctually ball ina low shoe and not be scared to jump and come down twistn my ish (good old days)

View media item 307266

settings may be copped in the future. just wish they were a bit more vibrant.. more cannon 9 ish..

i love the shape of the X but none of the colorways have attracted me yet other than a few of the limited ones i didnt bother trying for.

dolphins pretty much sold out from all the stores I went to

only a couple sizes left

I went to exchange my size and the dude "helping" me was giving me the run around on getting my pair not knowing I called the store before I went in

got the last pair in the store, they only got 12 total

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom