Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I would not pay $20 for any lebron shoe, they are ugly specialy all the colors etc
why do you people come in a thread of a shoe and person you don't like?....Im not a Kobe fan of him and especially his shoes but im not in the Kobe thread posting hate....i wouldnt pay $10 for a pair of Kobe's....and since you brought up $ 20...to all my Lebron sneaker lovers i just read that the XI's might go up by $20 making regular retail $200!

Alright guys I need some help.

I posted earlier this week about the air bag in my Jades blowing out. I'm gonna go to FL today to look to exchange/return them. Do you think there's any chance that they will still be able to stock locate a new pair for me? Or maybe Nike can locate a pair? This is really frustrating because the Jades are my favorite cw released and I just really don't want to settle for any other cw. Ugh. This straight up sucks.
mean.gif

Thinking of getting the setting or canaries as my 1st and only X until an elite or summit lake. Whatchu guys think?

these are my settings with jeans / now u have pics and video fam, these are startn to become my favorite X- go dolphins! lol
don't mean to flamethrow bruh, but i notice in general, Brons don't look right with 90's baggy fit jeans, the shoe is bulky enough itself, so Kris Kross jeans only make th whole fit more sloppy...do you though...

don't mean to flamethrow bruh, but i notice in general, Brons don't look right with 90's baggy fit jeans, the shoe is bulky enough itself, so Kris Kross jeans only make th whole fit more sloppy...do you though...
better than fitted skinny jeans that some ppl rock with bulky shoes just makes it look like you bought a shoe 3 sizes too big on you...

i like my brons with my baggy jeans!

why do you people come in a thread of a shoe and person you don't like?....Im not a Kobe fan of him and especially his shoes but im not in the Kobe thread posting hate....i wouldnt pay $10 for a pair of Kobe's....and since you brought up $ 20...to all my Lebron sneaker lovers i just read that the XI's might go up by $20 making regular retail $200!

So if someone doesn't like LEbron shoes he's automatically a Kobe fan?

better than fitted skinny jeans that some ppl rock with bulky shoes just makes it look like you bought a shoe 3 sizes too big on you...

i like my brons with my baggy jeans!
i agree, lebron's just dont look right with skinny jeans (just my opinion), i don't rock baggy jeans no more but some regular straight leg jeans works, just no skinny's

hoping the settings go on sale on swoosh soon. really want to get em but have dropped close to 200 way too often here lately lol 

Back
Top Bottom