Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Strike out this morning on all the usual sites. I was able to get em off a reseller for $400. I didn't think twice about it.Sad to say I think once the majority of peoples orders get cancelled from END and people start to figure out the actual number of these, at least down here in Texas, the prices are only going to go up from here.

= $307dollars. Shoes are getting expensive and phones are getting cheaper. 
yeah but i mean it wont retail for that in the states, you guys always get the shoe for cheaper. like the denims were £140 retail thats[font=arial, sans-serif]  $215, what did they retail at in the states?[/font]

Last edited:
It's not exactly a profession is it? get a job? focus more on your career path towards a better job? stop being greedy? 

If you were a true sneakerhead you would understand those reasons, but you are just a clown like the rest of them.

And this is coming from a guy who could double up on every single release without sweating, but I choose not to.
"true sneakerhead" gets thrown around a little to much a true sneakerhead could be what ever you deem them to be ie. having every exclusive kick released or just a lowkey "true sneakerhead" who buys kicks he thinks look cool. A "true sneakerhead" is what ever in your own mind you deem them to be

Welp, even though I have order confirmation, End is tell me my bank "blocked" the transaction. Pretty sure this is a way to shift the blame to my bank because they over sold......:smh:

they probably figure they had a high demand in-store and just sold them there. No point in shipping out and dealing with the chargebacks. A lot of uk sites are turning their backs on us for hyped releases even though most of their online sales comes from us.

DON'T BLAME THEM AT ALL.

These are definitely nicer in person.

View media item 464251
and ebay is flooded with them.... how do the resellers win so much smh

^ Because most of the resellers are right up under your nose...the term "reseller" applies to probably 80% of everyone on NT. I constantly see cats in here doubling up and I think it is justified for these three reasons only...

1.) One pair to wear and one pair to stock for a rainy day,
2.) One to resell to get yourself out of an unplanned financial bind or emergency.
3.) To use as trade bait for something you want in the future.

Given that most shoes that are wanted sell out pretty much the 1st day of their releases, you have to make a choice: Buy Now or Pay a inflated price for them later. Early in my days of buying shoes I would buy "1" pair of shoes because at the time yeah I wanted them, then I would end up keeping them DS for months sometimes even years because I like to let everyone else turn theirs into beaters and then decide to sell or trade the pair of shoes later for what I personally feel they are currently worth but only in a time where I'm in a short term financial bind. I find it hard to UnDS certain shoes for some reason...I know I'm not the only one that can relate to this.

However you put it we have all been a "reseller" to a certain extent at some point in our lives. As I mature I've started to only buy what I know I'm going to eventually wear, otherwise let the others have at it. More money saved for me in the long run and no hassle of dealing with fee bay to get rid of something I decide I don't want later. This hobby is definitely a process in learning for a lot of us.

i usually lie about my size...ima 12 so i usually roll with "im here for a 10"
Same here....  A guy did me like that for the black toe 1s.  I already missed out b/c the guy in front of me was getting a 13 b/c he actually wore that size.  The guy in front of him was all friendly and making convo snagged our size when they were sold out of a 12.  No way I'm discussing my size again.

was out there all night just talking to heads about kicks. Didn't know it was going to be down to the wire. The guy infront was a reseller so he took size 14 dude in front of him needed a size 9 skips over his size 10 takes my size 10.5 which he by this time offers me a size swap for my size but for a fee. I said dawgs. **** it will not compromise my self with such foolery.. quote name="lseasick" url="/t/527591/official-lebron-x-thread-vol-3-championship-pack-revealed-denims-launch-6-22/17190#post_18168767"]i usually lie about my size...ima 12 so i usually roll with "im here for a 10"
[/quote]

Tried for these, thought I had a semi-reasonable shot this time.  Didn't get them, on to the next release.  People take this stuff too seriously.  Unless these are your grails, they are just shoes.  A new hot pair releases every month.  I just don't understand all the thirst.

I wear a 10.5 in lebrons, 11 in some Jordans and all foams though but these sz 10s fit guess i lucked up after all. Hope it's not wishful thinking but hey tried on with elite tub socks so I know I can joogm.

Back
Top Bottom