Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Strike out this morning on all the usual sites. I was able to get em off a reseller for $400. I didn't think twice about it.Sad to say I think once the majority of peoples orders get cancelled from END and people start to figure out the actual number of these, at least down here in Texas, the prices are only going to go up from here.

Trying to justify paying resell?

Resellers beware! Or don't.
wink.gif
haahaa
http://m.kirotv.com/news/news/crime-law/renton-teen-beaten-robbed-shoe-sale-gone-bad/nPLxY/
thats why you never go alone to sell stuff on craigslist. smh no one deserves that but you gotta be smarter then to go alone to a meet like that.

THIS IS NETWORKING AT ITS FINEST...MAKE CONNECTIONS AND BE LOYAL TO THOSE WHO LOOK OUT FOR YOU ...DONT EXPECT HANDOUTS AND BE WILLING TO RETURN FAVORS
This here. That's the key. People want ish handed to them. I have only one "connect" but not on QS releases. Which I can't complain about. Take care of your peeps is rule #1. We all have something to offer one way or another. These days (as you all have been dealing with too) it's almost impossible for you and I to get a shoe on our own. That 11 pairs is pretty extreme. Obvious reseller but had connects.
At the end of the day, it's just a shoe. Can't have everything all the time. If it's gunna happen it will. You got the extra money and want it that bad? Do your thang. The next dope Nike So & So will come out and will be the new Denims, corks, etc. You win some you lose some. Whatcha gunna do? Ya know?!

Best way to buy shoes now that are limited is prepaid from a source that's legit and not over priced. That will keep the foolery down and resellers will trickle out sooner or later of they thirst calms down for shoes that continue to drop weekly it seems.

Don't know how much you know about guns but you can shoot to kill & there's away you can shoot to protect yourself. So let me ask you this in the vid they say dude is "pick pocketing" people right so if your in Walmart and a guy "pick pockets" you & you have your "concealed gun" you your going to just turn off and start to let off on him so he doesn't rob or pick pocket anymore Walmart shoppers? And then proceed to purchase your bag of Cool Ranch Doritos while dudes over there dying?? Bottom line is dude got killed at a shoe release attempting to rob people of their money they where going to use to purchase "shoes/sneakers/kicks" phrase it however you want to lol Kanye said best "The New Slaves" (not trying to ruin this thread continuing to talk about this so anybody else who wants to chop it up just pm me)

I am a firearm owner and permit holder. Point is, if you (not u directly) run up on me talking crazy and u point a gun at me, my RIGHT is that if i feel u can cause me serious injury or death i can shoot you and not be charged. And PERSONALLY if i pull my pistol, im shooting to kill you. Simple as that. Its my american right to protect myself and those around me

you keep saying these crazy numbers, fam. how is offering you $650 for your corks considered $200+ less than what they are "worth"??? those krills must be damn good.

View media item 464728
and even IF (IFFFFF) thats $200+ less than what they go for, whats the big deal? you're still making a profit, gaining a rep and you just lined up a size swap for your denims? #GREED. NT was about hook ups, networking and favors for a while... now theres just a bunch of you guys on here.

I dont need the vouch but anyone care to chime in on my offer of $600-$650 for his corks that he thinks will sell for sooo much money? I think it was a respectable offer.

You Using Again Bruh Or What?

Your Initial Offer To Me Was For $500, To Which I Respectfully Declined.... You Then Counter Offered With $550..... And Finally After AGAIN Being RESPECTFULLY Declined, You Ended With An Offer Of $600 (Still Too Low For A Pair Of Corks In A Size 13 IMO, Which Is Why I Didn't Sell).... Need I Post Pics Of Our Convo As Proof Of Such?

And "Gaining Rep" Tho? For Real? :lol:

I've Been Messing With Other Stand Up People On Here For YEARS Now Guy... You Honestly Think Im Gonna Take A Loss In Order To Gain E-Reps From Someone Like Yourself? :stoneface: As I've Mentioned NUMEROUS Times Now On Here, I Have Made PLENTY Of Connections Via This Website And Those I Have Done Business With, And Those That Know Me Know I'm Always Willing To Help Out The Next Man Within Reason, ESPECIALLY Those I Associate With And Have Done Previous Business With On Here :wink:

I Have A Great Job, That Allows Me To Live The Life I'm Comfortable Living.... Certainly Not Looking At These Shoes As An Easy Form Of Retirement And Can Afford To Hang On To Something If I Feel I'm Not Getting A Justifiable Offer To Make Me Sell.

You Mad About That?

Next Time You Try And "Put Someone On Blast" , At The VERY LEAST Be Honest With Yourself Bruh :smh:

Last edited:
Those kids that robbed him probably sold them the same day they robbed him they didn't want Em for show they wanted to sell em
1. Guy gets beat trying to re-sell 3 pairs of shoes was looking at how much money he was going to make on the sale and not as concerned about his own safety...driven by....Greed.

2. Guy has been robbing people all week and thinks he is about to hit a huge lick on some sneakerheads in line and loses his life in the process.... driven by.... Greed, RIP.

3. Guy posts a pic off all the pairs he has copped with solely the intent to re-sell.... driven by......Greed

4. Guy uploads his pic. that he got his pairs on Ntalk for e-props and then you find him in your local craigslist or even has the same shoes for sale in his sig. Priceless.

5. Is all this consistant with most limited releases....YES.  Someone said it before most people don't want the shoes or even care to wear them... they are looking at MONEY...rent money, bill money, recreation money, vacation money, you name it.  This Is the new normal and has been for some time.

6. In the end its good entertainment to read certain forums on release day...

If you really want the shoes network, make a connect and take care of him/her on general releases as well.. it will pay off in the long run.  

If your going to re-sell be upfront about it most people can respect a known reseller vs someone who fronts like they want the shoes who is secretly reselling.  You WILL be exposed.

if your going to re-sell do it right life is more valuable than any shoe.

I'm waiting to scoop my pair tomm. from a guy I've been dealing with for a couple years. paying a small premium not resell rape though .... but hey retail is a luxury now especially if you wear sz 11.5 and up ( I wear a 14).

Last edited:
some people actually paid people or friends to stand in line for them to cop the denims, it was pretty crazy in some areas. resell game is only going to get worse since that stupid abc segment aired, kids now think reselling shoes is a new career.

some people actually paid people or friends to stand in line for them to cop the denims, it was pretty crazy in some areas. resell game is only going to get worse since that stupid abc segment aired, kids now think reselling shoes is a new career.
thats nothing... the store i camped at is on a strip, two stores down a guy paid 6 homeless dudes to stand in line for him all night,came in the morning had them all buy his pairs,paid them each and is now selling them out of his store :x

Back
Top Bottom