Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

And I just got an email from END saying that my order is in the warehouse waiting too be shipped. After all the clicking I ended up checking out with 3 pairs. So with my CT order it looks like I will end up with 4 when I only really wanted 1 pair.
a resellers wet dream.

It's not your right.  It's the police's job to protect.  You will be stripped of your rights as an American civilian.  You'll get arrested, go to court and may very well get sentenced to do some hard time if you ever THINK about killing anyone regardless if it was self defense.  How many times people are sentenced to PRISON for killing that robber who breaks into their home.   It's one of the ten commandments.  You're not supposed to kill.
My dude you need to do some reading, it is your right to defend yourself, the supreme court has ruled  2006 gonzales v oregon  that the police HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO PROTECT TO. 

A lot of people here see that $7,000 price tag and think, "who would spend that? that's so much money!" but it's important to keep in mind that to some people $7,000 might as well be $70,000 and to others $0.07.

Last edited:
Looks like my ct order will go through. They told me my denims have been sent to their warehouse for packaging.

A lot of people here see that $7,000 price tag and think, "who would spend that? that's so much money!" but it's important to keep in mind that to some people $7,000 might as well be $70,000 and to others $0.07.

the fact that 7000 is to kanye lunch money,doesnt mean that 7000 ISn't AN ABSURD AMOUNT FOR TWO PAIRS OF SHOES.Of course there will be people to pay that amount.Or else the price would be much lower.Its simple economics.

Last edited:
WouLdnt they make more money if the championship pack was available for more people? Also did Michael Jordan have ever have shoes too exclusive that the general public didnt even have a chance at getting?

I mean I don't get it, if its a miami release only it's kind of stupid considering most of them aren't even real fans considering what happened at the end of game 6 lol

Idunno I guess I just don't get it

You guys need to stop being so damn naive, this happens every release. All you need is a hookup at the house of hoops or a Nike store. House of hoops is easier because you and 6 people you know will win "raffles" then switch up winners for the next release so on and so forth forever. I know a dude that had 6 pairs of mvps, there is no such thing as an even playing field anymore.
Yeah, it's pretty obvious what's going on.

Please don't fuel the fire, nobody actually pays those inflated prices. The same seller has relisted a pair of mvps that he's already sold twice. People click buy it now and if the listing doesn't require payment it gets listed as sold and some sneaker website reports a super inflated ebay price without any way to actually verify funds were exchanged.

How do you rank these Denims with all time best lebrons? I'm sure most will say Southbeach 8. Will these go down as all time classics?

Please don't fuel the fire, nobody actually pays those inflated prices. The same seller has relisted a pair of mvps that he's already sold twice. People click buy it now and if the listing doesn't require payment it gets listed as sold and some sneaker website reports a super inflated ebay price without any way to actually verify funds were exchanged.
I Knoe I Posted It For The Pics; On My Phone Didnt Feel Like Uploadin

And As Well The Price Reflects The Ridiculousness;

After emailing CT they confirmed that my order was indeed placed. 
wink.gif

Same here! VERY excited. Hopefully the 13 fits TTS and not like the corks. :smokin

WouLdnt they make more money if the championship pack was available for more people? Also did Michael Jordan have ever have shoes too exclusive that the general public didnt even have a chance at getting?

I mean I don't get it, if its a miami release only it's kind of stupid considering most of them aren't even real fans considering what happened at the end of game 6 lol

Yes the JB has always had PE's that the fans begged for and never had any chance at getting.

Even recently the black/gold patent leather 1's were almost impossible.

And don't confuse those rich as fans you saw on tv who didnt wanna waste their time watching the end of the game, with sneakerheads willing to stand in line for hours for their favorite players shoe.

They aren't the same people.

Sidenote: It's crazy to me whenever I see sneakerheads referring to ebay or even FC when trying to figure out what the shoe is worth.

I asked a kid in line what he wanted to sell his pair for and he said "FC got them for 600 so I guess about 6"

A product is only WORTH what you can get it sold for.

People are complaining about the Champ pack listing but I'd be willing to bet my car he can't get those sold.

In fact I'm sure that person doesn't even have the pack to sell.

Ebay listings are the most irrelevant information available to the shoe community.

I don't remember many Jordan PE's that JORDAN WORE. If you're talking Ray Allen, Eddie Jones, Q Rich, Darius Miles PE's that ish ain't the same as what's happening with the Lebron Line.

Speaking on that pack that suppose to drop. its crazy how the shoe game is all messed up now.

im slowing stepping away from the game yall. was doing the rsvp thing for the denims, it was a fail, but im starting to see that this shoe game isn't for me anymore..

Camping for 3 days? No.

:lol: I don't think having beach chairs relaxing since Wednesday in the lawn at Panera Bread constitutes as "camping".

Last edited:
And I just got an email from END saying that my order is in the warehouse waiting too be shipped. After all the clicking I ended up checking out with 3 pairs. So with my CT order it looks like I will end up with 4 when I only really wanted 1 pair.
After all the clicking I ended up checking out with 0 pairs smh... What size did you buy on end?

yep, pretty much everything Mike wore we had easy access to if you had the money. I didn't miss a shoe I wanted until flint 13s. i think it was in 98?

#1. If you're referring to shoes worn by MJ in his "day", that was around 20 years ago...a totally different time. Most of the shoes you saw Jordan wear in the Playoffs were released to the general public (one exception at the time, off the top of my head, was the Playoff Vs with '23' stitched on the side).

#2. Don't count those few hundreds of fans that left game 6 as the total fan base of the Heat in Miami. The AAA holds around 19 - 20,000 or so people. The few that left, in hindsight, just made an ignorant move. That doesn't mean there aren't "real" fans in Miami. I just wish Nike would remember that LeBron is a GLOBAL force and produce more pairs according to his popularity. Stop releasing his shoes in small numbers like he's Chris Bosh or something...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom