Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

HATTTTTTTTTED ON YOU to the tune of 15k
nthat.gif

Now he's selling stickers for "raffles" and "giveaways"

Karma.

yup, same dude, who now, sells stickers for $30 a pop to "raffle" shoes. Hypocrite much?

If you can't beat'em, join'em :lol:

...and then he acted like he was doing dude a favor. He had 50 names, so that was $1500, for a pair $180 kicks. So those tickets probably paid for all the pairs. That doesn't even include if he resells them :stoneface:

For the MVP's, he made like $4800ish from what I've heard.

He got them at retail by winning a raffle, but yet complains about resellers.

I think I will start doing the same thing, except you pay $20 and get a Nike shirt instead of some sticker.

That way, if you lose, you still get a free shirt. :pimp:

Resell on these are weaker than I thought they would be, they are selling for $400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idk who told them, but camping for shoes mean you must physically be there.

You can't drop your stuff off one day and come back 3 days later thinking you're first.

Also, 90% of the kids there never even were into shoes like that in early-mid 90's and don't understand "lists" and that ghost chair **** don't fly.
I didn't know that ish still flew anywhere. Up in hypebeast central (bka NY/NJ) that empty chair stuff ain't gon get it. You'd better be there with some people who can hold you down. If not, you'll come back to find either your chair folded up at the end of the line, somebody else sitting in your chair, or no chair at all cuz a fiend stole it. We count bodies, not chairs. Must be nice to be able to set up a chair, leave for the day and come back to your spot. That would never work up here.
Corks and Denims are the only EXT's I really like.

The rest get a major pass.
Agreed.

I didn't know that ish still flew anywhere. Up in hypebeast central (bka NY/NJ) that empty chair stuff ain't gon get it. You'd better be there with some people who can hold you down. If not, you'll come back to find either your chair folded up at the end of the line, somebody else sitting in your chair, or no chair at all cuz a fiend stole it. We count bodies, not chairs. Must be nice to be able to set up a chair, leave for the day and come back to your spot. That would never work up here.

Agreed.

Bruh, they left the chairs since Wednesday. :lol:

:lol: people talking up the value of corks - so what then the blk mint suede drops the value gonna be 10% retail.... 12 months from now all these gonna be 1K+ min and "value" often depends on the size.

A single pair of DS yeezy blinks cops all 4 of these on a trade.

I was wondering what they meant by "it wasn't really camping". I guess if you set up a chair and come back 3 days later it's not a hard camp. That's unheard of up here. The people on line let that ride? Is it more like a thing where whoever sets up their chair first gets the kicks? Sorry for all the questions but if you saw how dudes up here turn to bloodsport barbarians on campout lines, you'd understand how something like that, especially for a limited release, is mind-boggling to me. You'd lose your spot and your chair if you left.

NT fam - have a favour to ask (which I recognize may fall on deaf ears). Will be out of commission on the 20th because of its my wedding day. Would really appreciate a hand with copping the black suede. If anyone is able to offer a hand, please drop me a PM.

NT fam - have a favour to ask (which I recognize may fall on deaf ears). Will be out of commission on the 20th because of its my wedding day. Would really appreciate a hand with copping the black suede. If anyone is able to offer a hand, please drop me a PM.
Yeah I can help you out to the tune of a 300% markup
Just playing lol
Grats though on the big day coming up

Last edited:
If you get what you usually get in the X's you should be alright.

But it's a perfect tts fit unlike the regular ones that run almost a half size too small

Better description. Go 9.5 in almost everything. had to go 10 in the Xs. 9.5 is perfect in the Denims.

If you get what you usually get in the X's you should be alright.

But it's a perfect tts fit unlike the regular ones that run almost a half size too small
planning on getting a 9.5 just like I got in the pure plats and area 72's hopefully its ok 

Anybody have any idea if Adidas will be releasing the heat jersey with the 25th anniversary logo? I was trying to wait it out but more that the season is over it looks like it might not be happening.

Insight anyone? Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom