Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Yea I know 12.5 and 13.5 are no goes in us. That's why I go with 13s
Don't know if you pulled the trigger on that trade but I found a guy on CL around my way trying to trade a 14 for a 10. Let me know if you're interseted and I'll PM you the link.
exactly what nike wants to happen lol. people strike out and get a consolation prize buying from the same brand on a release that hasn't sold out. marketing at its finest.
EXACTLY. You hardly ever see JB or Lebron sneaker commercials. We are the commercial. The lines, the hype, the shootings/stabbings/riots... we promote them and we pay them for the privilege. Then, if we miss out on a release, we buy another one of their products as a "consolation" and the cycle continues next Saturday. Gotta give it to Nike. It's working for them BIG TIME.
Memphiss the big bangs are not in the top ten
I respectfully disagree. Big Bangs are def in my top 10 Lebron's.

Last edited:
T
You guys need to stop being so damn naive, this happens every release. All you need is a hookup at the house of hoops or a Nike store. House of hoops is easier because you and 6 people you know will win "raffles" then switch up winners for the next release so on and so forth forever. I know a dude that had 6 pairs of mvps, there is no such thing as an even playing field anymore.[/quote

That's exactly what I did. Ended up with 8 pairs of black grapes.

Got my shipment confirmation from Villa. Does anyone know how fast they ship or through what courier?

Got my shipment confirmation from Villa. Does anyone know how fast they ship or through what courier?

FedEx all depends on ur location. I should ge mine tomorrow or Tuesday since I'm in PA which is where warehouse is located

How are people who bought their denims through CT feeling? No cancelations so far. I'm praying lol

I'm still surprised my order went through, even though it was placed around the time that JJ released their pairs online. Got the confirmation email and just to make sure, I emailed them to see if it was placed successfully this morning and they said it was. :nthat:

Last edited:
Im seeing alot of people trading theirs for corks

I'd gladly trade my pair for Corks.
Same. I already have 2-pairs of Corks, but would still trade my Denims for another pair. Just sell those and buy the Denims with money left over. Even then, I'd probably just end-up keeping the Corks & let them sit for awhile. Really can't compare a true NSW 'lifestyle' shoe to an NSW 1st Championship commemoration shoe...
View media item 413579

I'm still surprised my order went through, even though it was placed around the time that JJ released their pairs online. Got the confirmation email and just to make sure, I emailed them to see if it was placed successfully this morning and they said it was.
nthat.gif
How many pairs?

UUUgggghhh just got the email from Footlocker that they are back ordered... for anyone that's wondering here's what it said...

Thank you for your order. We are currently out-of-stock, however
Code:
 you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the backorder date printed below.  Unfortunately, backorder dates can change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer

Just got the back ordered email from Eastbay. Ah well.....
yeah i just got my email from Foot Locker saying the same thing Thank you for your order. We are currently out-of-stock, however
Code:
 you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the backorder date printed below.  Unfortunately, backorder dates can change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer

UUUgggghhh just got the email from Footlocker that they are back ordered... for anyone that's wondering here's what it said...

Thank you for your order. We are currently out-of-stock, however
Code:
You should be good tho, because you all ready have a pair right ? o wait your selling it 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom