Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

lower prices?
laugh.gif
I think he's looking for a ballpark figure. How much were they going for back then and how much are they going for now?
i was trying to figure out what he was getting at haha. i remember galaxies were going for 2k+ even saw a dude trying to trade his car for some now you could probly pull a pair for 800 if you looked, corks were about the same 1.5-2k when they dropped, now ive heard theyre going for around 7 and under. Yeezys were at 2.5K+ after the drop and went down to about 1.3-1.5 but theyre back up now

whats the lastest on the champonship pack?

is it really releasing this weekend?

:lol: I think he's looking for a ballpark figure. How much were they going for back then and how much are they going for now?

:smh:

i was trying to figure out what he was getting at haha. i remember galaxies were going for 2k+ even saw a dude trying to trade his car for some now you could probly pull a pair for 800 if you looked, corks were about the same 1.5-2k when they dropped, now ive heard theyre going for around 7 and under. Yeezys were at 2.5K+ after the drop and went down to about 1.3-1.5 but theyre back up now

I never saw any of those that high. Corks for $1,500? Are you getting these prices off Flight Club. :\

Happens with every limited release, guys.

Shoes start high......dip down for awhile.......then once they start drying up for good, prices go right back up and stay there.

What's the Lebron Witness Champions shirt that's on Footlockers launch locator?

I'm looking for Kobe's and see a shirt :\

i wish at least those hats in the pack were easily available separately.. i guess a hat is too much to ask for from Nike tho :x

im just hoping i'll be able to at least cop that wIItness shirt.. assuming it'll restock and be in stores

Last edited:
i wish at least those hats in the pack were easily available separately.. i guess a hat is too much to ask for from Nike tho :x

im just hoping i'll be able to at least cop that wIItness shirt.. assuming it'll restock and be in stores

none of yall would want that hat if it wasnt limited :lol:

A lot happens during those campouts, I know where they were and if I would have pulled up that morning I'm sure at least 5-7 people were selling their guaranteed ticket with absolutely no interest in copping the shoe.  There are some dudes that literally don't even have the money to cop and are just banking on someone buying their spot.

On another note, you dudes that post pickup pics with no intention of even keeping a pair need to cut it out.
Understand this is not an anti-reseller rant just a "you ain't gotta lie to kick it" rant.

(Full Disclosure)
I copped 2 pair, 1 in my size and another to sell on ebay to someone that has terrible decision making on where to cop kicks for a reasonable price.
View media item 465964
already wore mine today...

This shoe seems more like lowest prices is right now and will go up later. I don't think these ever started that high up. Just like a lot of all-star, xmas, south beach etc themed shoes, they never start off that high but down the road prices skyrocket on them. That's what will probably happen with these

Out of all the lifestyle releases, these denims is probably my fav for casual appeal. Next is corks > black suede > hazelnut

Anybody have any idea if Adidas will be releasing the heat jersey with the 25th anniversary logo? I was trying to wait it out but more that the season is over it looks like it might not be happening.

Insight anyone? Thanks in advance

I have a TON of Heat jerseys from the last few years and Adidas never really does the "patch" jerseys other than the Championship jersey from the ring ceremony. You can however probably find the 25th anniversary patch on eBay and sew on yourself. Check the authentic and swingman jersey threads.

So I would assume these Denims are a little more sturdy and wearable compared to the Corks (people saying they chip and its fragile etc)? Also.....anyone think these were slightly more widely available than expected for being a QS quickstrike?
I've wore my corks 3 times with no probs. they aren't as fragile as what's said

Back
Top Bottom