Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

That mentality is exactly why he's 33 dating a 19 year old "sneaker head" with a "crew" of dudes who are a burger away from a massive heart attack.

Not going to comment on her :lol:

Lebrons 4s? Let me see we about to release lebrons XI's...few years apart id say pull the trigger if you want em...

View media item 466233

Those are fakes

beware of sole separation, they might break apart if you plan on wearing them.

They should be fine

Sorry if this is off topic but idk where else to ask
Is 120 for VNDS lebron 4s good? Black red white colorway

Make sure the white is white, it shows marks and wear

Just got the cancelation from CR, even thought I checked out in 1 minute timestamp 00:01 with no problems or errors. They wait until Monday afternoon to tell me? Wtf, a horrible way to wake up I could have caught a pair 3 other ways but I figured I had it on lock. Pretty pissed right now.

Last edited:
Yes caliroots the most expensive place to buy sneakers, near resale prices before the possible import duties, but it was piece of mind to have them Friday. They wait till Monday afternoon to say anything, really takes the piss out of you.

Last edited:
Well I've been waiting on SNS all weekend to see of they pop up. I guess they sold them all in store because they say sold out now.

I just checked them out as a last resort. They had a us 7.5 listed 10 mins ago but they show sold out now. They let people who were members years ago buy as soon as they are available in store. That's why they are sold out.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, i'm not really a Lebron fan so i'm not up on info.... I need info on the brown (hazelnuts) I looked online but all the info is different, can someone give me legit info?

i was trying to figure out what he was getting at haha. i remember galaxies were going for 2k+ even saw a dude trying to trade his car for some now you could probly pull a pair for 800 if you looked, corks were about the same 1.5-2k when they dropped, now ive heard theyre going for around 7 and under. Yeezys were at 2.5K+ after the drop and went down to about 1.3-1.5 but theyre back up now
Your making up your own reality, corks never went north of $1000 once released and even flight club was only asking $800. A couple dudes payed through the nose to get them early but thats a handful of people. Someone payed sneakeryeti $1200 to get denims about 2 months ago, bad decision making happens every day but that doesn't make it the going price.

Everybody that I know that was asking rape on corks either sold them for $500-$700 or are still sitting on them. So much sole 23 has been trying to move a size 13 for $1000 since release.

I personally passed on $800 ds solar yeezys and $750 ds galaxy foams last summer, in retrospect I should have bought both seeing where prices ended up going.

I was the checking the SNS site all night. They had 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9 and a 11. Couldn't add though and sizes were disappearing, probably just sold them private link or instore. 

Back
Top Bottom