Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

i didn't even have to open the link to see who the seller was :lol: :smh:
:lol: I think dude just has an eBay account to show off his limited kicks. There's no way he ever sells anything for those prices.

The sad thing is that people actually buy his pairs sometimes... I don't understand what his or the buyer's mentality is though when you can purchase any of the shoes that he's selling for a fraction of the cost from other legitimate sources. :smh:

i didn't even have to open the link to see who the seller was
laugh.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
I think dude just has an eBay account to show off his limited kicks. There's no way he ever sells anything for those prices.
The sad thing is that people actually buy his pairs sometimes... I don't understand what his or the buyer's mentality is though when you can purchase any of the shoes that he's selling for a fraction of the cost from other legitimate sources.
mean.gif
People probably buy from him because he always has his pics of him with all his Yeezy 1s in every listing.

They probably think he is cool or something.

Last edited:
Looks like I'm the bearer of bad news. LOL Turns out the robber that tried to rob the dudes standing in line fled when the dude pulled out the gun however from what the video says another person pulled out a gun and shot the robber twice as he ran away. It's crazy how the police still classify that as self-dense? They probably like less paper work for us to do. :rofl:

jj and ndc pairs shipped, still waiting on ct. i was one of the late orders on ct, submitted order 1 1/2 hours after they released, hoping they ship.

Looks like I'm the bearer of bad news. LOL Turns out the robber that tried to rob the dudes standing in line fled when the dude pulled out the gun however from what the video says another person pulled out a gun and shot the robber twice as he ran away. It's crazy how the police still classify that as self-dense? They probably like less paper work for us to do.
roll.gif
Unless everyone knows for a fact that the robber is unarmed, he is still a threat. The self-defense tag still holds up. For all anyone knows the robber is attempting to run for cover just to turn around and fire on everyone. He could just run and fire blindly behind him. He could be running to a second gunman for all we know. There are a lot of ifs, yeah.

Self defense would still hold up in court in this case. It's not a matter of "less paperwork", it's a matter of evidence presented, and both video and witnesses don't present anything that would say "Nope. Not self defense". There's just not enough information. The witnesses won't say it's not self-defense, as they've just been praising the shooter as protecting them. The video doesn't present enough either, as no one has any clue as to what the robber's next step was.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom