Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

already wore mine today...
ku-medium.gif

probably been answered but anyone know about the hazelnut release? heard it's july 6th but wondering if it's going to be exactly like the denims or harder to get.

stalked this site for days. emailed them and sizes were meant to be added but they just kept disappearing without ever being able to add to cart. they shouldnt have said they would put online if they were going to sell again instore today grrrrr

same as well gosh - check out only to be emailed that not going online!

Technical Support  (Wellgosh)

Jun 23 20:11 (BST)

Hi Tim

That release wont be going online I'm afraid.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

All the best

Justin
Technical Support
Wellgosh

POST - 6-12 working days  

Item
Sku
Qty
Subtotal
Nike Lebron X Ext Denim QS Navy 
LIGHTSPEED_PRODUCT_COLOR
Nvy
LIGHTSPEED_PRODUCT_SIZE
UK 8 597806400-Nvy-8 1 $178.41 
Subtotal $178.41 
Shipping & Handling $38.15 
Grand Total $216.56 
Thank you for your recent web order with Wellgosh.com. 
Unfortunately your order has been cancelled due to this item being unavailable at this moment in time.
Please accept our apology for the confusion.
Best regards, Wellgosh. 
Thank you, Wellgosh

Very shady bizniz.  Wish you luck on continue the hunt man!

Anyone who ordered from Jimmy Jazz, I would check your email/order history. Mine have shipped.

I ordered from JJ but no tracking yet. Status is still "Warehouse"

Here is JJ response to the status of my order:
Your order is currently in our warehouse, being prepared for packing and shipping. When your order ships out, we will send you your tracking number, and you will be able to track your package at www.fedex.com.

I think I'm fine. Not sweating yet.

I ordered from JJ but no tracking yet. Status is still "Warehouse"

Here is JJ response to the status of my order:
Your order is currently in our warehouse, being prepared for packing and shipping. When your order ships out, we will send you your tracking number, and you will be able to track your package at www.fedex.com.

I think I'm fine. Not sweating yet.

You should still be good. I never feel confident of the order until I get the tracking #. My order said warehouse earlier this morning if that makes you feel more at ease.

has there ever been a pair of Lebrons before the Corks and Denims that caused pandemonium like this? Was the South Beach IX, 8 or Miami Night 8s this bad? Championship pack from last year wasn't too bad because it was only in FL..

Oh yea, forgot about MVPs too..

I think Nike is feeling like they finally got Bron shoes where they have been trying to get them... oh boy

Back
Top Bottom