Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Well it turns out a buddy of mine got an extra pair of denims in my size. This is my first Lebron and IMHO one of the nicest Lebron's I have seen. This is just another reason to make my Monday better. :smile:

Last edited:
who else hates waiting for your shipping info to pop up? 
laugh.gif

I hate when it just says a shipping label has been created

I hate being a size 15. I cannot find the Denims anywhere in that size. I usually don't pay resale and one of the few times I'm willing, I can't find it in my size. Smh, on to the next one I guess.

Nothing can save these Lows.  I'm convinced Nike went out of their way to design the ultimate steaming heap of trash as a case study to figure out if people will truly gobble anything they put out.

Nothing can save these Lows.  I'm convinced Nike went out of their way to design the ultimate steaming heap of trash as a case study to figure out if people will truly gobble anything they put out.
99% of the lows are awful on the X model. but the championships and orange lows are above the rest. the mambacurials are just not my cup of tea..
*waits for lebron smacking cup of tea gif

Sent CT two emails
Didnt get a response
They were open all day after I sent it too
Not feeling good about that
Everyone else said they were fast to reply

They should've just scrapped the lows after the first colorway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom