I had a feeling

then my boss tells me to go to lunch

just got back to my desk only to find out they have restocked while I was away

FML
mean.gif
FIRE YOUR BOSS! 
wink.gif
roll.gif

So a mysterious kd 6 called the supremes just appeared on FTl launch locator on 6/29 those, championship pack rumored to drop that day, foams, blitz blue kobe 8s and retro playoff 8s I guess everybody can get something Saturday.

Shouldn't have to do it all, if you both agree to exchange the same damn sneaker why is there money involved.
money was involved bc we were in two different states. price for a larger size cork was more than a smaller size. i needed a 13, he wore a 9. i paid
for overnight shipping and a 100. 

none of the lebron x lows look somewhat decent to me. IMO it ruins the championship package, and also what is the purpose of the colors for the 2x champ lows?

still no shipping info from hanon even though they have taken the money out of my bank account

patiently waiting...

who here knows how fast they ship?

THAT SCREENNAME IS BELIEVE IS KEVIN FROM AKRON. I COULD BE WRONG THOUGH. KICKED IT WITH HIM A COUPLE OF TIMES WHEN I LIVED IN AKRON. THE GUY WHO ORGANIZES CLEVELAND GOT SOLE. HIS LEBRON COLLECTION IS SICK. GOOD COME UP.
it is kevin. collection lebron wise and sneaker wise is crazy. i knew he would have that pack first. had corks,hazelnuts,and denims way before all the cornballs on ig that post with the
teezee watches. IMO- they may not be real life cornballs but following that teezee watch
train and posting a pic with the sane pose as uptown, categorizes them as cornballs.

How much is the championship pack?

my guess is between $400-600

dont matter tho if its anything like last year 95% wont even get near them

unless you lucky like me and live in florida or know someone that does

and even then your chances are still slim

last year the pack was a few miami stores and Unknwn....thats it! no NDC or even RSVP Nike stores

and all the stores in Miami that did have em did a raffle except for Miami Dadeland

BUT

rumor has it that some Nike stores will have these for RSVP but 2 of each size

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom