Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Well ain't this some ****... After having received two confirmation emails from CT that my order was ready to be picked up and shipped out from their warehouse, I got this in the morning:

View media item 468324
And to top it off, they put up more pairs this morning an hour later?

DavidTennantCryingintheRain.gif

Dammit, I'm expecting a cancellation from CT as well now.  My order didn't go through until 45 mins after release on Friday.

Well ain't this some ****... After having received two confirmation emails from CT that my order was ready to be picked up and shipped out from their warehouse, I got this in the morning:​

Email them back and ask for a discount code for a future purchase. Usually you can get a 15% off.​

Last edited:
What's the general consensus on the production numbers of the brown suede pairs compared to the denims? Wasn't really THAT salty about the denims but if I miss out on the brown suedes... :smh:

edit: hazelnuts, as people call them.

Last edited:
Well ain't this some ****... After having received two confirmation emails from CT that my order was ready to be picked up and shipped out from their warehouse, I got this in the morning:​

Email them back and ask for a discount code for a future purchase. Usually you can get a 15% off.​

Good lookin out man! I wonder if that discount would apply to any release?

4012 emails tho?

DAMN! 

I've had that email address for years now, so I can't keep up with it anymore! 0 emails in my junk box though, so I'm doing alright. haha :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom