Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

What's the general consensus on the production numbers of the brown suede pairs compared to the denims? Wasn't really THAT salty about the denims but if I miss out on the brown suedes...
mean.gif

edit: hazelnuts, as people call them.
or scooby doos as some hypebeasts have started that trend already smh

Hazlenuts are cool.. but meh

Really want mints, black suedes and black denims

Dude tried to charge me $100 to size swap and he wears the size I have and I wear the size he has. The game aint the same
thats crazy.. i need to swap too, but i'm just gonna wait until these prices drop.. and pick up my size, and hopefully just unload mine for same price

Ok need some help. . I'm trying to grab the denims... found a guy selling/trade. .I have the 11/12 countdown pack ds.. he wants to know if I would be willing to trade the pack straight up for the denims. .. what to do. .

Ok need some help. . I'm trying to grab the denims... found a guy selling/trade. .I have the 11/12 countdown pack ds.. he wants to know if I would be willing to trade the pack straight up for the denims. .. what to do. .
I would...but I like Bron's more than J's.

Can we just get some solid info on the Pack cause we already know when the Hazelnuts n Black Mint Suedes droppin

Cause if they doin FCFS at Unknwn or HOH ima have to just say bump it if u can't beat em join em

Last edited:
CT be messing with people's minds.Glad I didn't get through their site now :lol:

Last edited:
i got offered ds big bangs for my denims.....
really tempted to pull the trigger.
thoughts?

It's on u n what u like the most

But I haven seen Denims under $375

I have seen DS Big Bangs go for $300

I would just sell the denims.. Buy the big bangs and keep 75 in my pocket to go towards somehting else. I would not trade since your losing out on anywhere from 75 t0 100 cash depending on your mouth piece.

adding cash in a shoe trade is absurd

the whole point of trading shoe for shoe is so you don't have to pay for it

unless its for something worth thousands

Back
Top Bottom