Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

there's a difference between shooting people for their shoes like the Houston case, and trying to rob someone of their cash, and being shot.
Well, yes and no.

This wasn't a case of someone getting shot for shoes. It was someone getting shot because of shoes. Those people wouldn't have been out there if there wasn't a FCFS big release the next day. There would have been little to no chance of someone being there for him to rob, and the robber probably knew that, had there not been a line of people for 12+ hours.

What I'd like to see is Nike completely take over the raffle/ticket system, or at least work with places like Foot Locker/Champ's/FNL so the ******** rigged raffle stuff doesn't happen. Something like you register on Nike.com and it'll enter you in the raffles of the stores near your IP address. Nike randoms who gets the shoes, stores don't pick.

Last edited:
Not really worried either way. I will let my friend who I shot the other pairs to pay them if I happen to incur them. But like Ive send Ive had packages ship from the UK at higher amounts than what was stated on this package and have yet to be charged. Appreciate the heads up though.
what was strange is that when i copped the corks from end...I received a customs fee letter, but with $0 as the charge..

called USPS and they told me end took care of it 

edit: UPS guy just dropped these bad boys off 
nthat.gif

they fit WAY more TTS than the corks...a real snug fit, could possibly go up .5 sz

Last edited:
YEP, IT MAY SEEM THAT WAY. FROM WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD FROM A NIKE COPORATE I.T. WORKER. THE NEW RSVP SYSTEM IS SUPPOSED TO DROP IN AUGUST. COMPLETELY NDC BASED. NO MORE TWITTER. WE WILL SEE.
Like a best buy in store pickup/preorder? Could slow down the bots and rsvps not being claimed by making people prepay before purchase. Add cancellation fees too, that would be level the playing field. Still got to add to cart though. 

Well, yes and no.

This wasn't a case of someone getting shot for shoes. It was someone getting shot because of shoes. Those people wouldn't have been out there if there wasn't a FCFS big release the next day. There would have been little to no chance of someone being there for him to rob, and the robber probably knew that, had there not been a line of people for 12+ hours.

What I'd like to see is Nike completely take over the raffle/ticket system, or at least work with places like Foot Locker/Champ's/FNL so the ******** rigged raffle stuff doesn't happen. Something like you register on Nike.com and it'll enter you in the raffles of the stores near your IP address. Nike randoms who gets the shoes, stores don't pick.

That's not a bad idea. I've always thought the RSVP thing could work, but it should be open for a specific amount of time (10-15 minutes) and then all people who send DMs should be put into a raffle and randomly selected by a computer program, NOT a human, to remove bias. That way you give everyone a shot and remove the whole RSVP "sniper" business because whether you send your DM in 1 second or 10 minutes, you have the same chance.

Someone offered me ds denims for my ds zoom rookie black pods straight up. Thoughts NT fam????
I know I'm late, but you gotta keep the Galaxies in your collection...The Rookies are the most uncomfortable shoes ever made by Nike so far to date w/ the Kobe 7's right there in the mix...LOL, but you can actually luck up and buy the denims from a reseller for a decent price, but try lookin for those Galaxy Rookies right now...I bet that price ain't being touched

I know I'm late, but you gotta keep the Galaxies in your collection...The Rookies are the most uncomfortable shoes ever made by Nike so far to date w/ the Kobe 7's right there in the mix...LOL, but you can actually luck up and buy the denims from a reseller for a decent price, but try lookin for those Galaxy Rookies right now...I bet that price ain't being touched
thanks for your input. he actually doesnt have the original box so now hes offering to add 50 dollars on top of the box-less denims. im still on the fence though.

Anyone order from eastbay or footlocker.com? Did anyone get a note from customer service? Got me a little worried, it said delayed up to 2 weeks but that they could also cancel it.

Some of these ideas ain't bad for Nike releasing major new releases...We all know mangers hook up certain ppl they know, you have these "Snipers", ppl who wrk. Me personally, I think they shld do all their quantities online...No more camping out, no more rigged raffles...just a hand full of bots tryna get their pair

I've known cats that do that CRAP though.  Hypebeasts be like "NEW PICK UP!!!!" straight flexin their kicks on feet at the basketball court or outside their house.  Posting it up all on Instagram.  Then clean it up a lil bit, put it back in the box and next thing you know they post "Need gone ASAP help me out FAM! 500 bruh!" Smdh...
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
  Don't call me fam if you tryin to rape me bruh!

Last edited:
I've known cats that do that CRAP though.  Hypebeasts be like "NEW PICK UP!!!!" straight flexin their kicks on feet at the basketball court or outside their house.  Posting it up all on Instagram.  Then clean it up a lil bit, put it back in the box and next thing you know they post "Need gone ASAP help me out FAM! 500 bruh!" Smdh...
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
  Don't call me fam if you tryin to rape me bruh!
LOL...Now, that's real...Wear them one time...wipe em' off real good...DS for 500...*****!!!

what was strange is that when i copped the corks from end...I received a customs fee letter, but with $0 as the charge..

called USPS and they told me end took care of it 

Thats interesting. I really couldn't see END paying that bill, but thats good that it didn't come out of your pocket. Most of the time the items I buy overseas are shipped by FEDEX or DHL. Hopefully my streak of not getting hit continues, but if I get a bill its cool. All the pairs besides CT were had for a great price.

Last edited:
Idk who told them, but camping for shoes mean you must physically be there.

You can't drop your stuff off one day and come back 3 days later thinking you're first.

Also, 90% of the kids there never even were into shoes like that in early-mid 90's and don't understand "lists" and that ghost chair **** don't fly.
I didn't know that ish still flew anywhere. Up in hypebeast central (bka NY/NJ) that empty chair stuff ain't gon get it. You'd better be there with some people who can hold you down. If not, you'll come back to find either your chair folded up at the end of the line, somebody else sitting in your chair, or no chair at all cuz a fiend stole it. We count bodies, not chairs. Must be nice to be able to set up a chair, leave for the day and come back to your spot. That would never work up here.
Corks and Denims are the only EXT's I really like.

The rest get a major pass.
Agreed.
GHOST CHAIRS FLY IN HOUSTON
laugh.gif
LMAO, your face and voice dont match

i see why you love white girls

What's crazy is back in the day, one of my potnas use to do that, but he'd return his to the store and get a new pair...and I was always wondering how he always get new shoes so much
lol ppl always want the newest kicks smh

Mine just came in a few hours ago...

Great shoe, but no way in hell these are better than the corks.

I'll probably end up chasing down 2 more pair of corks before its all said and done.
Ur pic make the Denims look hella sick!!! I may just have to mess around and search for these after the Browns drop

Back
Top Bottom