Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Hmm are we witnessing the death of the current RSVP system?
NTLA doing FCFS for this weekends drops

While it isn't related to LeBrons currently, it would affect how most of us get our LeBrons in the futures though.

I think every store is doing FCFS this week....RSVP system is ending soon anyway.....guess nike trying to ease into FCFS then the new system.

YEP, IT MAY SEEM THAT WAY. FROM WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD FROM A NIKE COPORATE I.T. WORKER. THE NEW RSVP SYSTEM IS SUPPOSED TO DROP IN AUGUST. COMPLETELY NDC BASED. NO MORE TWITTER. WE WILL SEE.

:smokin

YEP, IT MAY SEEM THAT WAY. FROM WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD FROM A NIKE COPORATE I.T. WORKER. THE NEW RSVP SYSTEM IS SUPPOSED TO DROP IN AUGUST. COMPLETELY NDC BASED. NO MORE TWITTER. WE WILL SEE.
Welp.  Time to delete my twitter account if that's the case.  It's sad, but RSVP is the only reason I signed up for it.

Anyone order from eastbay or footlocker.com? Did anyone get a note from customer service? Got me a little worried, it said delayed up to 2 weeks but that they could also cancel it.
I called Footlocker yesterday because I got the backorder email and dude told me that they just didn't get their shipment yet. He said they should receive them Friday at the latest. He said that the backordered orders will be fulfilled, and not canceled. Don't know if he really knows what he's talking about, or just blowing smoke, so take it FWIW...

That's not a bad idea. I've always thought the RSVP thing could work, but it should be open for a specific amount of time (10-15 minutes) and then all people who send DMs should be put into a raffle and randomly selected by a computer program, NOT a human, to remove bias. That way you give everyone a shot and remove the whole RSVP "sniper" business because whether you send your DM in 1 second or 10 minutes, you have the same chance.
If that's the case then people will just do a bunch of rsvp's under different names and IP addresses then get fake ID's made to match the names when the time comes. 10 virtual machines connected to 10 different VPN servers... It will definitely weed out the people with slow, crappy computers.

^ :lol: :lol: You act like fake IDs are cheap. Not to mention I'm sure they're not easy to get outside of major cities

I called Footlocker yesterday because I got the backorder email and dude told me that they just didn't get their shipment yet. He said they should receive them Friday at the latest. He said that the backordered orders will be fulfilled, and not canceled. Don't know if he really knows what he's talking about, or just blowing smoke, so take it FWIW...
Anyone order from eastbay or footlocker.com? Did anyone get a note from customer service? Got me a little worried, it said delayed up to 2 weeks but that they could also cancel it.
I got an email from Footlocker today stating the same thing. They said they should receive shipment by friday. I also complained about paying the shipping so they removed that from my order charging me $192.14 for the shoes. Hopefully they don't get cancelled.

Last edited:
Word, Jesse. :lol:

Can't be THAT difficult for Nike to infuse simple questions into an RSVP to make it as manual as possible.

any bad/horrible experiences with KIXSQUARE that would make ya not order from em again ?!?! or they good ta go ???? thanks for any input

This guy said people are gonna invest in multiple fake ID's to buy kicks...

laugh.gif

whats the main things that should be in the invoice on paypal

find good deals

some too good to be true

I wanna make sure I cover all bases

Last edited:
Just change the RSVP system to get rid of the find the hashtag word, and replace it with a logic question.

Nike could tweet out, "What color is the sky?"

#Blue, Your Name, Your Size

There you go.

You know you're gonna have someone arguing that it's transparent when they get the hashtag wrong though! :rofl:

Just change the RSVP system to get rid of the find the hashtag word, and replace it with a logic question.

There you go.
I wished for something like this a while back, it's so easy.  IMO, Nike knows this but doesn't want to completely abandon all the hype that surrounds the crazy prices from resellers.  There are a lot of people in here that believe that these resellers are absolutely necessary to Nike's success, but I feel like Nike is slowly starting to figure out whether or not this idea holds true.  The segment that aired on ESPN shed a little bit of light of how crazy it has become.  If I was in the control room, I'd be looking at the big picture on whether or not any of these resellers/bot users/twitter snipers are supporting the brand in any way....keep in mind, there are HUNDREDS of other products that Nike wants us to buy.  Are they losing these sales from people that actually want the shoe to rock, but can't get their hands on them?  I don't know.  If you could grab any of these limited releases at retail, would your interest for the shirts, hats, jackets, socks etc. go up because you could afford a brand new 'look' to rock your kicks with?  Who knows.  Sorry for the long post, this side of the spectrum peaks my interest....I wish there were better jobs in Nike down here in Texas, other than outlets and the one NT in Dallas 
laugh.gif

There you go.
They need to do math questions like, "If you flip these lebron denims for $400 on ebay, how much profit would you make after ebay, paypal and shipping fees? Also, include RSVP fees, parking fees, gas, time, and regular and overtime wages lost sitting in front of a computer all day (typical NT paying over retail response)?" Please dm in a complete sentence. Eliminate half of the rsvps bots just because a lot of them are still in community college.  I would make it more detail, but a lot of you are still taking pre algebra. 

Last edited:
They need to do math questions like, "If you flip these lebron denims for $400 on ebay, how much profit would you make after ebay, paypal and shipping fees? Also, include RSVP fees, parking fees, gas, time, and regular and overtime wages lost sitting in front of a computer all day (typical NT paying over retail response)?" Please dm in a complete sentence. Eliminate half of the rsvps bots just because a lot of them are still in community college.  I would make it more detail, but a lot of you are still taking pre algebra. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'd say TTS is ok if you're putting these heavy in the rotation but light rotation i'd definitely go .5 up. Anybody have really broken in corks. How do they hold up. Not tryna pick up anything that's gonna start falling apart after 20 wears

I got an email from Footlocker today stating the same thing. They said they should receive shipment by friday. I also complained about paying the shipping so they removed that from my order charging me $192.14 for the shoes. Hopefully they don't get cancelled.
I called footlocker and eastbay and it seems that footlocker has a definitive date and eastbay is clueless. I know they are the same company pretty much, but it scares me because i ordered through eastbay. 

Back
Top Bottom