Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I got 320 and some DS GMP 6s for my size 13. If prices creep down that low I can pick them up again, but honestly I know that the low prices right now are probably the flooded market from online pairs that shipped. I suspect they'll be climbing in a couple weeks back to 420+

50d457d4df6811e291e622000a1f9d57_7.jpg

Just wanted to share a pic of my corks and denims united together since yesterday.

Denims are indeed very nice. Still, the black suede/nubucks are (together with the corks) by far my favorites...

Beater pair I saw on IG

Didn't even know this level of torture was possible on a shoe less than a year old.

p.s. Do you really have someone lined up who wants to trade their denims for the ashy grapes or are you just anticipating getting over on some one?

View media item 471666
never ever play outdoor with nike sig shoes, they really didn't hold up for the cement concrete ground, better play with some generic nike basketball like hyperfuse, hyperdunk or hyper-series etc that have herringbone traction pattern

Crimson elites fit the same as regular lebron Xs?
I'd say def. go up a 1/2 size... the fit is tighter but I wear my Elite's loose w/those Kevlar Laces pulling the laces back, but still really snug. My TTS is 10, and I tried on a 10.5 & 11 and both were okay for me, but 1/2 size up should be perfect

I've seen a lot of people asking & our local boutique never charges over retail. They always sell at the MSRP and for the Hazelnuts they are saying $250. They told us right away on the $180 for Denims when no1 believed me, so I really think this will be true at $250. Just FYI so you know what to expect w/prices and re-sell b/c I feel like these will be a bigger problem compared to the Denims

I've seen a lot of people asking & our local boutique never charges over retail. They always sell at the MSRP and for the Hazelnuts they are saying $250. They told us right away on the $180 for Denims when no1 believed me, so I really think this will be true at $250. Just FYI so you know what to expect w/prices and re-sell b/c I feel like these will be a bigger problem compared to the Denims
yea if you read my post ^^^ end are charging £199 which is 303$.. U.S normally retail cheaper, id settle for $250!  but im passing on hazelnuts anyway, not a fan. black mints will be the same price.

yea if you read my post ^^^ end are charging £199 which is 303$.. U.S normally retail cheaper, id settle for $250!  but im passing on hazelnuts anyway, not a fan. black mints will be the same price.

we can thank 20% VAT for the price difference!

OK for all my fellow NTers thats hitting up my inbox asking how to get denims for the $340-300 price range

Go on Ebay and Instagram and direct message people who have your size. Ask for there number and text them and negotiate.

Ebay sellers move quickly when you tell them you wanna go through paypal to avoid Ebay fees

Instagram sellers move quickly if you tell them you are PAYPAL READY!!!

I have messaged about 20 sellers total all was asking for $430-400. I told em I was PayPal ready and asked for $290 + 4% PayPal fee shipped not that I would get em for $290 cause we know thats a long shot but for them to come down off of that $430-400 price range. Some would laugh and joke and say "no thanks i'll pass" but most would say 375 shipped is best I can do. Thats when I reply $325 shipped money ready to be sent via PayPal right now. I will admit I would still get some jokes and "do you know I can get $400 for these easy" but thats when I just text em back and say "ok thanks anyway" 9/10 they gonna reply back desperate saying ok i'll do $325 shipped.

Sometimes you have sellers who just say man "everybody flaking just gimmie $350 or $325 and they yours"

Just last night I scooped my friend a sz 11 for $300 off Instagram

Make sure they send you a invoice tho and tagged/dated pics cause alot of people on Instgram takes others peoples pictures and try to scam people

Just have the THEY NEED YOUR money NOT YOU NEED THERE SHOES menatlity

Last edited:
Can't find anyone to give up their Corks in the Bay Area....

Still salty...

maaaaan, i feel the same way. feels like the people that really needed the money and had to get rid of them already did. now its the people that really want them and the people that are willing to sit on them until further notice.

OK for all my fellow NTers thats hitting up my inbox asking how to get denims for the $340-300 price range

Go on Ebay and Instagram and direct message people who have your size. Ask for there number and text them and negotiate.

Ebay sellers move quickly when you tell them you wanna go through paypal to avoid Ebay fees

Instagram sellers move quickly if you tell them you are PAYPAL READY!!!

I have messaged about 20 sellers total all was asking for $430-400. I told em I was PayPal ready and asked for $290 + 4% PayPal fee shipped not that I would get em for $290 cause we know thats a long shot but for them to come down off of that $430-400 price range. Some would laugh and joke and say "no thanks i'll pass" but most would say 375 shipped is best I can do. Thats when I reply $325 shipped money ready to be sent via PayPal right now. I will admit I would still get some jokes and "do you know I can get $400 for these easy" but thats when I just text em back and say "ok thanks anyway" 9/10 they gonna reply back desperate saying ok i'll do $325 shipped.

Sometimes you have sellers who just say man "everybody flaking just gimmie $350 or $325 and they yours"

Just last night I scooped my friend a sz 11 for $300 off Instagram

Make sure they send you a invoice tho and tagged/dated pics cause alot of people on Instgram takes others peoples pictures and try to scam people

Just have the THEY NEED YOUR money NOT YOU NEED THERE SHOES menatlity
that is exactly what I did!

got offered 380 shipped to Aus ($40USD shipping) 

but sadly, friend flaked and said didnt want them so had to give up the good price

Back
Top Bottom