Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

maaaaan, i feel the same way. feels like the people that really needed the money and had to get rid of them already did. now its the people that really want them and the people that are willing to sit on them until further notice.
THIS....

Sad part is that the value will continue to rise with every new EXT release....

Glad I didn't go ham on the X this year like I did with the IX. Would have been trying really hard to get the shoes I missed so I could complete the collection.

Denims are dope. Corks are dope. I got neither lol

I paid 382 for a size 11 shipped, but I sold a couple pairs of shoes so most of my money came from that. Most i've spent on a pair of shoes ever, but I have to have this, the colors and detail on this shoe are just so clean. These will be worn ASAP, but I need to find the right pants to go with these. Honestly it may sound dumb, but I was thinking grey sweats would look great with these

Still waiting on Hanon 
mean.gif
 Got my tracking from CT from the re-up on Monday.

Just got mine in from CT. Anyone have denim stain spots on theirs? One of my shoes has one on the tongue and one around the edge of the top of the shoe.

maaaaan, i feel the same way. feels like the people that really needed the money and had to get rid of them already did. now its the people that really want them and the people that are willing to sit on them until further notice.

you are offering a solid trade offer though for them, i almost considered sending my 9.5 your way for a combo of the B/S/T post you made

you are offering a solid trade offer though for them, i almost considered sending my 9.5 your way for a combo of the B/S/T post you made

thats what i thought too... o well tho. it is what it is at the end of the day. i love the originality without loud colors that the corks bring.

wish i knew someone locally that had them. ski mask on deck :rofl:

thats what i thought too... o well tho. it is what it is at the end of the day. i love the originality without loud colors that the corks bring.

wish i knew someone locally that had them. ski mask on deck :rofl:

I still am considering it, i need big bangs :lol:

and I'm in Delaware :nerd:

Would it fit too big length wise to go half size up on elites? Usually shoes have too much room length wise if i go up 1/2 size

Last edited:
Would it fit too big length wise to go half size up on elites? Usually shoes have too much room length wise if i go up 1/2 size
there's only one way you will know, to try the shoe on.

everyones feet is different in size and shape along with the shoes as well.

the shoe is pretty TTS. there is a bit of room at the toe compared to others, more room overall compared to the other lbjs because of less padding/different interior.but again you wont know unless you try the shoe on. either go normal size/bigger and have them bigger or risk having them too small and not fitting.

So I traded a pair of white varsity red 6s for all star lebron 10s. I feel like I came up big. What do y'all think?

^ I've got the infrared pack. The 6s were also used. I forgot to mention that. I'm very happy. Plus I picked them up for $75 at the Allen outlet.

i thought the quality was so great on those corks...that creasing got me second guessing copping a pair for 600+

I just scooped up a pair of nds volts for $80.
Since the corks and Denims are sky high in price right now, these Volts may be my only LBJ10's. I like the ext lebrons more than the others.

^ I've got the infrared pack. The 6s were also used. I forgot to mention that. I'm very happy. Plus I picked them up for $75 at the Allen outlet.

Brons that are built like tanks for a pair of midsole paint chipping Jordans?

You made the right move, Dawg. :smokin

Last edited:
Received my ct order just now. I selected the upgraded shipping. Quick shipping like the corks I ordered from them.

Back
Top Bottom