Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

:rofl:

you could always ask the person next to you, they might have more sense to know that there is land past the America.

And Dirk? I wish, I'm Scottish so how about Robert Archibald? thats the name thats popping up for Scottish nba player 
laugh.gif

p.s do you want a pair of Playoff 8s?

View media item 479275

Damn and here I am thinking America was the only country on earth... Wait...what's the point of all this? I was acting a fool, I quit. Lol!

Playoff 8's are chilling in America too, I'll go grab another pair in a month. Goodluck with your "Hazelnut" purchase.

Damn and here I am thinking America was the only country on earth... Wait...what's the point of all this? I was acting a fool, I quit. Lol!

Playoff 8's are chilling in America too, I'll go grab another pair in a month. Goodluck with your "Hazelnut" purchase.
Don't worry its all good banter :smile:

Yeah I knew they 100% would sit here that's why I've kept my voucher until this point, handy to get 20% off 2 pairs. Good luck on Saturday if you are copping, I'm certain you will need luck more than me 
laugh.gif
.. I would go insane if I lived over there I swear.

Last edited:

Yeah I knew they 100% would sit here that's why I've kept my voucher until this point, handy to get 20% off 2 pairs. Good luck on Saturday if you are copping, I'm certain you will need luck more than me 
laugh.gif

Had no interest in them upon 1st view and unlike most they have NOT grown on me. Not even interested in them for that ever so tempting "after market value". I'm on the sideline this weekend waiting on a release date for the Packer Collab Kamikaze 2.

I don't really get the fascination for the EXT's, Corks were the best looking and still looked blah average. Best part of these EXT releases are the obnoxious gloating pics and the pissed off salt post.

laugh.gif

btw, NDC Europe confirmed they'll have them, TLO.

anyone know if Niketown London will have them?

btw, NDC Europe confirmed they'll have them, TLO.

anyone know if Niketown London will have them?
Yeah i know cheers, hanon. end etc are all getting them again so most likely the exact same stores that received denims will get these and the mints. in my opinion

Yeah i know cheers, hanon. end etc are all getting them again so most likely the exact same stores that received denims will get these and the mints. in my opinion

CT doesn't appear to be getting them. That would mean no-go for Niketown London - super line up time at FTL then.

I just moved to London and struggled to get info from locals about spots I can pick up kicks. Just checked out Hanon and End Clothing as you mentioned. Can you help a brother out with some more recommendations :D

I finally got my shipping comfirmation on the denims from FOOTLOCKER. They processed on the 30th and shipped out July 1st  and will be here July 5th WOOT! I was pissed when I got the backorder email because I clicked add to cart and they instantly went in my cart first time ever! I also didn't have to pay shipping due to complaining to footlocker.

I just moved to London and struggled to get info from locals about spots I can pick up kicks. Just checked out Hanon and End Clothing as you mentioned. Can you help a brother out with some more recommendations :D

Online's your only option beyond FTL Oxford, which is likely to have dudes camping out from Friday on.

Online's your only option beyond FTL Oxford, which is likely to have dudes camping out from Friday on.

I'm not interested in Hazelnuts, not my style. Saw the Elite Superheros and Crimsons in the flesh :smokin Both will be copped. If you happen to have a Nike/ Footlocker code/voucher that you could share that would be great coz my wallet is fearing the assault that about to come :lol:

Last edited:
these Hazelnut's are fire to me for some reason... first real Bron X ive wanted to cop on RD actually. Hopefully this RSVP works, but I doubt it.

Here we go again..... and let me guess after this release the mints are suddenly going to grow on people just lke any other release. ..... plats lavas corks hazelnuts.... its always the same ish nyways....
Wonder hw footlocker n em going to do on this release now that people are barely eeceiving their denims....

NTDC gave a time frame for todays RSVP. thats a first...

oh and by time frame i mean they said "this afternoon"
laugh.gif

Last edited:
That Review Kinda Hurt Me Little Bit

But Low Sodium; On To The Next, Though I Probly Won't Be Able To Cop The Next Either....

Here we go again..... and let me guess after this release the mints are suddenly going to grow on people just lke any other release. ..... plats lavas corks hazelnuts.... its always the same ish nyways....
Wonder hw footlocker n em going to do on this release now that people are barely eeceiving their denims....
Posted on every page (not that it's not true).  All i can say is--wear what you like.

pimp.gif

Last edited:
Ntny today, thats also a first

edit: its 4th of july tomorrow nvm :lol:

Last edited:
Nike knows what they're doing, just like 21 mercer corks. All the RSVP sellers and bots already have everything locked in and ready to go and all the bot owners have left for the day to work and can't change anything. That's why nike dc tweeted it today. But of course you could of just called them, nobody thinks of that though, if I lived near nikedc I might try manually, just gotta be quick.

Nike knows what they're doing, just like 21 mercer corks. All the RSVP sellers and bots already have everything locked in and ready to go and all the bot owners have left for the day to work and can't change anything. That's why nike dc tweeted it today. But of course you could of just called them, nobody thinks of that though, if I lived near nikedc I might try manually, just gotta be quick.
It's been a known that RSVP will happen today.

Most all Nike Stores tweeted this on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom