Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

***** so hard to get an rsvp now that the rsvp services don't even get em anymore. bots dont even get em. i ordered from sneakerrsvp, rnsd and reserve team for the denims and guess what... all refunded. i tried with double up kicks... refunded. i even tried harris monoson's pre order heat and nothing. these guys are wasting my time and money as well as screwing the game up worse. nike need to figure themselves out. if they want $$$ then i think they should do a preorder system where you have to buy something form nike.com or nike store locations and on the bottom of the receipt you get a special url that can only be used ONCE. on that site you can pre order ONE PAIR. obviously one per person per household per receipt etc. same principle as the surveys at the bottom of the receipt that if you complete you get a $5 gift card.

im stuck on the idea that they should do pre orders. if not the way i just explained, then maybe a tweet on a random day and time? a tweet to the presale page where you can preorder your pair. idk. these rsvps and saturday releases are so lame now. its all about depending on resellers in order for heads to obtain their pairs.

im not here to defend sneakerrsvp.. but at least his prices are more reasonable than other sites such as rnsdkicks.com. maybe rnsdkicks provide a better service, so they charge a premium?

at the end of the day, its peoples choice to use these type of services

***** so hard to get an rsvp now that the rsvp services don't even get em anymore. bots dont even get em. i ordered from sneakerrsvp, rnsd and reserve team for the denims and guess what... all refunded. i tried with double up kicks... refunded. i even tried harris monoson's pre order heat and nothing. these guys are wasting my time and money as well as screwing the game up worse. nike need to figure themselves out. if they want $$$ then i think they should do a preorder system where you have to buy something form nike.com or nike store locations and on the bottom of the receipt you get a special url that can only be used ONCE. on that site you can pre order ONE PAIR. obviously one per person per household per receipt etc. same principle as the surveys at the bottom of the receipt that if you complete you get a $5 gift card.

im stuck on the idea that they should do pre orders. if not the way i just explained, then maybe a tweet on a random day and time? a tweet to the presale page where you can preorder your pair. idk. these rsvps and saturday releases are so lame now. its all about depending on resellers in order for heads to obtain their pairs.

Its not that....people dont get that these releases are very limited at the stores.....its hard for anyone to get anything let alone the sites

False i work in IT that's my real job....this is just extra money.....try again.....you guys must really be salty.
No one is salty here.. mang. Sounds like you're more salty for "refunding customer" today more than usual. Guess no firework for 4th of July huh? Ughh!!!  
roll.gif

Lames debating about bots. These won't be as limited as people would like you to believe. Just copped mine from my local mom and pop shop who only got 1 pair of gr X's and 2 pairs of Elites. Saw a few other smaller stores say they will have them for release Saturday as well. This bot debate is dumb. You dudes pay him regardless how others feel. He gets some through and the ones who don't he gives their money back. He lost nothing. Ignore him and move on.

I'm not a fan of MEMPH's site/bot/sniper whatever you want to call it, but at least he was smart enough to know a change was in the works and update his bot/rsvp program and wait until he could test it BEFORE he went live like these other sites...... :lol:

Your reputation = garbage now lol!

yea...i wouldnt give too much credit there to memph. his service has been spotty at best. his rsvp has been down for over a month...his linksniper app was a complete bust besides ripping people off hence why he abandoned it. im with rnds in thinking he doesnt program squat. hes waiting for someone to finish the work for him if they even can at this point.

anyone that got a confirmation dm get it instantly? if so I doubt nike changed anything to rsvp's...

still waiting in nikedc [emoji]128533[/emoji]

I'm not a fan of MEMPH's site/bot/sniper whatever you want to call it, but at least he was smart enough to know a change was in the works and update his bot/rsvp program and wait until he could test it BEFORE he went live like these other sites...... :lol:

Your reputation = garbage now lol!

yea...i wouldnt give too much credit there to memph. his service has been spotty at best. his rsvp has been down for over a month...his linksniper app was a complete bust besides ripping people off hence why he abandoned it. im with rnds in thinking he doesnt program squat. hes waiting for someone to finish the work for him if they even can at this point.

I don't know if he coded the newest version of his RSVP bot or if he coded the LS he has BUT i saw his first app he made so thats a given that he knows how to code. He even helped me out when I first started for something twitter related.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom