Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Nike knows what they're doing, just like 21 mercer corks. All the RSVP sellers and bots already have everything locked in and ready to go and all the bot owners have left for the day to work and can't change anything. That's why nike dc tweeted it today. But of course you could of just called them, nobody thinks of that though, if I lived near nikedc I might try manually, just gotta be quick.
im going manually also but don't expect any success

this thread is relatively dead considering rsvps are being done today

Called back hoh valley Fair today after yesterday they told me they didn't know if they were getting them. Changed it now they have em and doing raffle Thursday 10-6

I'm not interested in Hazelnuts, not my style. Saw the Elite Superheros and Crimsons in the flesh
smokin.gif
Both will be copped. If you happen to have a Nike/ Footlocker code/voucher that you could share that would be great coz my wallet is fearing the assault that about to come
laugh.gif
I agree the crimsons and superhero joints look great in person, jmo but the price is too much

LOL at all the people with BOTS getting worried.... "Nike ain't doin nothin!!! this ain't nothin new... it won't make a difference!!!..... at least I don't think it will???... U think it'll make a difference for real though???" LMFAO... ole worried *** dudes in this thread

Nike knows what they're doing, just like 21 mercer corks. All the RSVP sellers and bots already have everything locked in and ready to go and all the bot owners have left for the day to work and can't change anything. That's why nike dc tweeted it today. But of course you could of just called them, nobody thinks of that though, if I lived near nikedc I might try manually, just gotta be quick.

Most have taken their bots to the cloud bro. They have 500+mbps and over 100+ gigs of ram. Your pc and home connection have virtually no chance.

EDIT: and they can login from anywhere.

Last edited:
what time do twitter rsvp usually go live? first time trying this, please tell me i dont have to stare at the page till it comes up.

what time do twitter rsvp usually go live? first time trying this, please tell me i dont have to stare at the page till it comes up.
we're all doing the same **** here bro, they don't tell you when it goes live

#HAZELNUTX
If your reading this it's to late...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom