Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

that swoosh on the toebox is barely noticeable 
mean.gif

pretty sure its a felt and not actually suede ? either way they look nice, imo it would look a bit better if the swooshes had more definition though

its a thin layer of suede..i think.
and the tongue leather is slightly softer than corks's.

Last edited:
How many tickets did Yall put in at hoh? I did a few just trying to see how I compare to others.

0, there's absolutely nothing random about those raffles especially if you've got a desirable size.
The last raffle I entered, the girl that took my ticket told me I was going to win and I better buy her lunch.
I got my shoes, she got lunch and all my faith in raffles went out the window.

0, there's absolutely nothing random about those raffles especially if you've got a desirable size.
The last raffle I entered, the girl that took my ticket told me I was going to win and I better buy her lunch.
Haha

I won Black Grapes and Denims in HOH raffles, both size 10.5. I had never done a raffle prior to that nor did I know anybody that worked there. There is no doubt in my mind that the system is abused at certain locations but making blanket statements like that is foolish. Not everyone in the world is a selfish *******.

Last edited:
i put my ticket in and chopped it up with the dude for a good while about non-sneaker related stuff.. hopefully he puts a lil mark next to my name for that raffle hah.. good thing was my list was extremely short at the time. only like 15 names before mine

How are u guys putting multiple entries in? Besides the bring other ppl and enter their names in for u...? Don't names get disqualified for multiple entries ?

yeah me 2, i love that icy blue tongue.. we will see.. crossing my fingers.  apparently I talked to the guy at HOH in Orlando and said none of the employees get any of the stock because there so limited and there managerment apparently is customer centric.  so we will see. 

I won Black Grapes and Denims in HOH raffles, both size 10.5. I had never done a raffle prior to that nor did I know anybody that worked there. There is no doubt in my mind that the system is abused at certain locations but making blanket statements like that is foolish. Not everyone in the world is a selfish *******.

Try winning multiple raffles for a size 13 then we can talk.
Did I mention I know the guy that wins my local hoh raffle for every release.
My statement was about my experiences at 2 out of the 3 hoh in my area, I made no mentions of blankets.

did u smash?

yeah me 2, i love that icy blue tongue.. we will see.. crossing my fingers.  apparently I talked to the guy at HOH in Orlando and said none of the employees get any of the stock because there so limited and there managerment apparently is customer centric.  so we will see. 
Yea that tounge is what got me the suede helped of course

Lol exactly. When stores were doing restocks right before the fiscal year ended me and my cousin went to champs. A girl was in there drawing tickets for the 88's and she asked us if we wanted a pair she would just put us on the list. We weren't looking for those but since then I figure most raffles are rigged.

did u smash?

Not my intent, I just wanted the kicks and she just wanted to supplement her income.
I like paying retail too much and have never been a fan of the variable pricing of "connects" and "hook ups".
Just saying, if you want $20-$30 to hold down the average JB retro why does that number turn into $100 when the word "limited" gets attached to a release.

Hopefully this dosent include additional cart scripts. **** didn't help me get denims anyways so it dosent mayyer

NDC or bust for me, the nearest HoH was an hour away, not worth the trip, debating on using that bot on one computer and no bot on the other...decisions decisions, but the guy who asked for an ndc backlink had me 
roll.gif

This morning I went to HoH Brooklyn hope to get a raffle ticket, when I gave a guy my phone no. he forgot to give me a ticket so I asked him. Then he looked upset and said to me " hold on, you not gonna get it anyway". How he said that to his customer? What a ****. I feel terrible and I will never go there again.
PS. I am Asian and speaking not well maybe that's the point he don't like me.

Back
Top Bottom