Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

yea they are tripping
They follow footstep of Shoe Palace.  I think Shoe Palace going to release these at $500.. 
wink.gif

its true everyone blows up their "spot" then get mad that people beasted and they struck outstop sharing the infoif they cant find it on their own oh well

if i get lucky on CT i can let go these extra white grapes i have and lower that down Euro price down as a SZ 13 im taking no chances on Ebay or NDC

got my size 13 on caliroots, spelt a part of my address wrong (forgot 1 letter) anyone know how i can fix this, the order was processed. 

got my size 13 on caliroots, spelt a part of my address wrong (forgot 1 letter) anyone know how i can fix this, the order was processed. 

Serious? Just email them and explain. I copped a 13 also. It's my insurance policy against NDC and the rest. I can easily flip them back to someone for $390ish after RD. I needed these bad. :smokin

All spots have been blown and there are no more secrets, if you've been here for a while you know where to look.

The issue is 95% of the time the dude blowing up the spot has absolutely no intention on copping from the site he just killed. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
How about we don't post up the intl sites until after they go live to at least stop some of the newbs/lurkers from causing extra traffic.

I got hit with customs fees from CT on the denims
They wouldn't even ship them to me until I paid the $19 duty plus $5 service fee.
Came out to about $245 total for my pair.

Got my pair secured with a FCFS ticket from HoH. Waited about 4 hours today and 2 hours yesterday. Worth it.

Last edited:
caliroots always oversells.....come monday, half these orders will be cancelled...best of luck to those that got their orders in.
-sf77

Back
Top Bottom