Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Not even going to lie a summit hornet colorway that was dropped in the last thread and the total crimson colorway a few weeks back would be dope on this shoe if well executed would be dope as hell but why a $105 increase. Unless the price drops and there is a dope colorway I can't resist I'm saving my money.

Theres a bit too much going on with the X design - I was hoping they would simplify it a bit with the elite - AH well!

Does it even have the full length airbag?

Still hoping for a red suede CW :smokin

Yup not liking the toe box cutout either, matter of fact the whole shoe has the sharp lines. I know it's diamond inspired but it's ugly like that. I'm a big fan of cf so that's the best part, a little much but it's cool. Easy pass on that cw. Maybe the Home colorway will spark my interest. Not gonna hold my breath though.

Those elites are ugly as hell. Wouldn't even pay the regular retail X price let alone $250+ to rock those "elites". Is the only difference the carbon fiber plate?

I give it a week before people start saying the elites are growing on them, and about 2 minutes for them to sell out online in release day.

agreed, same thinkn as me almost exactly, i wish there was a smiley face i could insert tht was shaking his head in agreement jus checkd but naaaaa,  NT needs to step up their smiley face game

Last edited:
Hoping we get a white based with CF plate and Gold accents/swooshes. All this multi-colored galaxy ripoff stuff needs to end. I'm very underwhelmed with the X. Just guna cop the corks and call it a day with them. 

Doesn't look like the elites this year are as big an upgrade from last year.

I'm more interested to see the KD and Kobe elites.

Last time I spent 80 on a sweater it was a nice Lacoste one, definitely wouldn't spend that on a Bron one just to match my kicks but hey, y'all do you...

Hoping we get a white based with CF plate and Gold accents/swooshes. All this multi-colored galaxy ripoff stuff needs to end. I'm very underwhelmed with the X. Just guna cop the corks and call it a day with them. 
 yea like this design ....i wish the diamond design on the side of the shoe was the carbon fiber inserts( like i have been thinkn all this year it was guna be) but how and where they (supposedly) put the carbon fiber stuff on this years elites hav me thinkn denim and (red) suede then im prolly done and savn money for summer .... in this pic ive pointed out wut i think they shouldve have made carbon fiber and have thought they were guna make carbon fiber all along .. wouldnt it look alot better ?!?

Yeah it looks really similar to the regular Lebron Xs.

And Im guessing the forefoot is Lunarlon. But I don't get how the price can go up because Lunarlon is a "cheaper" material than Zoom Max so it should theoretically even out?
Youre talking about the Eite's right?

Son...

tumblr_mhrnvfkQYL1s4xdz1o1_500.gif

They're probably going to want $300+ for them too.

I don't really care what the price is going to be for the Elites because I don't plan on stocking up on them I just want to get one pair and then I'll be waiting for the XI's. I only plan on picking up two more pairs of Lebron X's 3 at the max. 1 being a pair of the NSW X's (Denims) 1 pair of Elites and possibly 1 more pair of regulars X's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom