Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

can't wait to see better pics of the elites, they seem to be less bulkier then the regular x, im sure 90% will change their mind once they see a hot color combo..

preach! A friend of mine is a Steelers coach and I'm here in Pittsburgh, I'll be going to that Steelers/dolphins game repping to the fullest!

Group photo of penny V LeBron x setting and LeBron x dolphins home ID to come soon, along with a Jersey or two

Sounds like the Brandon Marshall signing all over again. How'd that work out? ( yeah I'm salty) congrats though fam.

On the brons. I thought that elite picture was a bad photo shop job. That purple was looking suspect but hopefully some better pictures surface soon before I just write them off.

I was behind this old lady in line for all star kicks this year, rockin KD V BHM
smokin.gif
Atleast she good in da hood especially if she picking up cause dudes gonna look and be like " Aigh't ol' Lady got that Black juice on an she trynna match"; That store look like my Fordam FTL and shorty is either shorty tired on not trying to smell something or she always make one handed sales.

The 9 Elites were nicer than the regular 9's. If the leaked pics are true, design wise they are taking a huge step back with the elite X's vs the regular X's. They may be a performance masterpiece, but if they're ugly + more expensive, they'll sit (except for the limited releases).

Lebron X elite pics
Is it me or does that seem like the worst pic ever taken...The dark blue part looks almost photoshop compared to the rest of the shoe.  I'm going to reserve complete judgement until a good pic comes up...I like the CF inlays but not sure on the rest of that...lookin like a big mess. 

$80 is to much for a sweater but you will spend $200 on multiple pairs of shoes?
Apples and oranges bro.

There's a difference between saying something is too much, and saying something is overpriced. Shoes and the sweater is overpriced.

My point was, it doesn't matter if it's an alligator on your chest or a Lion making the number 6 with its tail. 80 bucks is 80 bucks. Just like 200 bucks is 200 bucks.

$80 is to much for a sweater but you will spend $200 on multiple pairs of shoes?
Apples and oranges bro.

There's a difference between saying something is too much, and saying something is overpriced. Shoes and the sweater is overpriced.

My point was, it doesn't matter if it's an alligator on your chest or a Lion making the number 6 with its tail. 80 bucks is 80 bucks. Just like 200 bucks is 200 bucks.

another case of grown men "pocket checkin" :smh: ... If he wanted to pay $80 for a Lebron sweater let that man cook .. obviously he thought it was dope enough and the price was in his budget so what's the problem? Everything doesn't always have to be Polo, Lacoste, etc ... No matter how you look at it, $80 = $80 regardless of the brand.

Last edited:
Lebron X elite pics
Come on guys u actually think this is the elite?!?!? LMAO !!!! this is obviously either a replica or the worst custom shoe ever made, and looks like sum1 tried to made a replica versoin of the "nerf" style lebron X with fake carbon fiber dont believe me?? heres a pic of a custom designed shoe which looks like the one above, i mean come on jus look at the nike swoosh does it look like anything on any or ur guys X's, dont believe everything u here fellas .....
roll.gif
mean.gif

Yea , didn't think it was real, looked like someone photoshopped the elite teaser pic, area 72 shoe and the nerfs all together in one

i remember a dude sayin brown suedes woulve been cool if they were grey...guess u got ur wish lol
 yea tht was me and sum other guy i forget the name of, but yea better then tht dark brown forsure and this hints tht it is still possible we will have our coveted "red" suede , not a bad shoe but i dont think its for me 

[h2]From the looks of NightWing2303's Pic on KicksonCourt & Modern Notoriety's Teaser Pic, I'm at least intrigued to see more.... I don't think you can live up to the hype of the South Beach / Pre-Heats or Miami Vice Elites, but still ... I'm sure only good to come from this! in the famous words of Bart Scott... "CAN'T WAIT" ...[/h2]
82551c59_nike-lebron-x-carbon-fiber-1-570x567.jpeg

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...jyaPmO23zWN7aIBynum5-ukA&ust=1363278742792342
266b318b_Nike-LeBron-X-Elite-First-Look-300x300.jpeg

http://images.sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/nike-lebron-x-carbon-fiber-1-570x567.jpg

Back
Top Bottom