Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Come on guys u actually think this is the elite?!?!? LMAO !!!! this is obviously either a replica or the worst custom shoe ever made, and looks like sum1 tried to made a replica versoin of the "nerf" style lebron X with fake carbon fiber dont believe me?? heres a pic of a custom designed shoe which looks like the one above, i mean come on jus look at the nike swoosh does it look like anything on any or ur guys X's, dont believe everything u here fellas .....
roll.gif
mean.gif
(repostin this cuz i want every1 on this page of the thread to know tht this is not the elite)

Last edited:
I definitely like the look of this picture more than the others popping up this week! can't wait to see more on this

Hopefully all the suede releases won't be as hectic as the Corks and, presumably, Denims

Nike can only try this so long in a short period of time before it stops working

Plus people aren't going to be foaming at the mouth for suede... no matter how much Nike wants everyone to think it's a luxury material now

AW
Wait...so that pic is not the elite because u don't think so? I'm not disagreeing with u really, cuz I hope it doesn't look like that. But ur reasoning for believing what u do is pretty weak lol.
but ur not disaagreeing with me...... and wuts funny is tht i can also say Wait... so my reasoning is weak cuz u think so? not to mention there are obvious spots in this photo tht are photoshoped IMO lol look at the swoosh on the toebox of the left shoe u think thts Nike's swoosh? or even in the same spot and angle as the X ? 

Last edited:
but ur not disaagreeing with me...... and wuts funny is tht i can also say Wait... so my reasoning is weak cuz u think so? not to mention there are obvious spots in this photo tht are photoshoped IMO lol look at the swoosh on the toebox of the left shoe u think thts Nike's swoosh? or even in the same spot and angle as the X ? 

I don't know why you think its a photoshop, The forefoot is totally different from the regular Lebron X. Your reasoning makes no sense at all

I see potential in the elites. Not very fond from what I can see of that colorway but whatever. Also don't see what justifies the potential huge price jump but I'll wait to see what the actual MSRP is. Just hope nike doesn't try to push that sport + pack nonsense on the elite because then its definitley a no go.

Also not sure why they insist on continually making Knicks or Cavs HWC CW's. Seems like they would try to distance themselves from those teams but whatever, not complaining.

Also know this is the X thread but I didn't see this in the other XI thread that got locked. Supposedly a teaser of the posite material on the XI. Take it for what it is
View media item 311789

I don't know why you think its a photoshop, The forefoot is totally different from the regular Lebron X. Your reasoning makes no sense at all
if any of u think thts nikes swoosh i feel bad for u and u prolly dont have any nikes, their swoosh comes to a point and is not angled like tht, im done with this topic, tht is not the elite, yes mayb the carbon fiber inserts will b placed in tht position as shown in the black and white teaser pic we saw yesterday but this "nerf" fail is not an elite, IMO its a advertising scheme to get ppl to this site thts printed on top of this pic, of course its MY opinion lol but come on....... next topic PLZ!

Last edited:
Good lawd... Please don't let that be the Elites. If they are, I'll consider one when they hit the clearance store.

I pretty sure I'm in the minority here but I F's with the X's so tough that I feel Nike would have to go out of there way to screw up a great thing with whatever changes are made to do the Elites. I think people are setting themselves up to be disappointed because they are TOO focused on the $285 price point. But remember when the first images of X's surfaced they were rumored to be $300...and they weren't. And again when the Corks popped up on the radar, they were supposed to be $305...and they weren't. I don't see any reason to form an opinion now when we have so little information on the shoe. JUST WAIT AND SEE

Apples and oranges bro.

There's a difference between saying something is too much, and saying something is overpriced. Shoes and the sweater is overpriced.

My point was, it doesn't matter if it's an alligator on your chest or a Lion making the number 6 with its tail. 80 bucks is 80 bucks. Just like 200 bucks is 200 bucks.

Sounds like apples to apples to me. Your saying $80 is to much money for a sweater but you are a member of a forum where people buy $200 shoes every week. Yes $200 is 200 but if you can't afford an 80 item you can't afford 80 shoes. You sound salty, broke, and or young. Get your money right son.

I pretty sure I'm in the minority here but I F's with the X's so tough that I feel Nike would have to go out of there way to screw up a great thing with whatever changes are made to do the Elites. I think people are setting themselves up to be disappointed because they are TOO focused on the $285 price point. But remember when the first images of X's surfaced they were rumored to be $300...and they weren't. And again when the Corks popped up on the radar, they were supposed to be $305...and they weren't. I don't see any reason to form an opinion now when we have so little information on the shoe. JUST WAIT AND SEE
preach brothaman !!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom