Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol @ how narrow that street is. NYC is a joke.

one way from scarring people from using bots, have a program that detects auto scripts. once you have been flagged, you are banned from purchasing with whatever username you have and your ip address gets flagged as well making it useless to create another username on same comp/laptop, electronic device,etc. just my 2 cents.
Right, because it is impossible to make another username or use a different IP address.

My software worked fine this morning. I had two in my cart but decided to remove one and checked out just fine.

one way from scarring people from using bots, have a program that detects auto scripts. once you have been flagged, you are banned from purchasing with whatever username you have and your ip address gets flagged as well making it useless to create another username on same comp/laptop, electronic device,etc. just my 2 cents.
have you never heard of proxies my friend

STRUCK OUT MAN.  Feelin salty as **** this morning.  Been wanting these since the original RD in April.  Wanted in line at NDC for 35 minutes until i got booted with the sold out screen, then sat in the ShoePalace.com checkout trying to "place order", now going away to shower and coming back to see JJ went up and sold out.  SMH... Idk how much longer I can keep up with this shoe game.  The hype is really startin to bother me.  Props to yall who copped that actually wanted the pair, and for you resellers smd

struck out again. bout to put some light blue laces in my wallabees for that feeling

People still trying to 'prove' they could get around any attempt nike were to make at disabling bots.  If your CS is so good, I'm sure Google/ect/ect would happily hire you.  Then re-sell prices become chump change!
roll.gif
(and honestly, you don't think Nike has access to pretty damn god coders if they wanted to use them)

STRUCK OUT MAN.  Feelin salty as **** this morning.  Been wanting these since the original RD in April.  Wanted in line at NDC for 35 minutes until i got booted with the sold out screen, then sat in the ShoePalace.com checkout trying to "place order", now going away to shower and coming back to see JJ went up and sold out.  SMH... Idk how much longer I can keep up with this shoe game.  The hype is really startin to bother me.  Props to yall who copped that actually wanted the pair, and for you resellers smd

Back
Top Bottom