Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

A couple people on twitter.. it was really just to show them so they don't waste their time waiting for them to go live 

never understood the non-believing crap, same thing when I have my MVP's locked up.

No reason to lie.

I think I know who you were trying to prove wrong then Grizzly. haha
But seriously though, no one gains anything from either situation, so why people choose to think that we're lying is beyond me...

somebody said they had a pic of what it looks like outside mercer 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
First Lebron strike out.. In Montreal and only two stores got them. Had to leave this morning and tried from my phone. Waited in line on NDC S/O, put in my cart on End S/O, in cart on SP S/O. On to the next shoe..

I think these would be chilling still if they were a gr.. could be wrong tho

Wow, you mean if they made more pairs it would take longer to sell them all?!?!?

That's crazy, who'd have thunk that less shoes would sell out quicker than more shoes???

Did you use some sort of mathematical equation to come up with this?

Lol

The Hazelnut is such a terrible looking shoe but I respect the unbreakable thirst most have displayed for this release. It's comically disgusting yet endearingly tolerable, glad to see some happiness in the thread. Salute to the evil empire, Nike!

No sarcasm, to those who bought the shoe please share why you like them? I'm genuinely curious. It looks like a suit Stan Winters (Martin TV Show) would wear. A very tacky 70's prom suit. We talking Brown nubuck and baby blue leather...WHAT???

The Hazelnut is such a terrible looking shoe but I respect the unbreakable thirst most have displayed for this release. It's comically disgusting yet endearingly tolerable, glad to see some happiness in the thread. Salute to the evil empire, Nike!

No sarcasm, to those who bought the shoe please share why you like them? I'm genuinely curious. It looks like a suit Stan Winters (Martin TV Show) would wear. A very tacky 70's prom suit. We talking Brown nubuck and baby blue leather...WHAT???
Suede with the clear sole is beautiful to me.  I like these much more than the Denims.

Coming from NJ and Villa charged me tax smh man 
mean.gif
 well my order still stays processing *pause*

Suede with the clear sole is beautiful to me.  I like these much more than the Denims.

So it wasn't so much the colors but the materials used? Fair enough. Not knocking, just like hearing people's reasoning.

I was slightly a midst why people would pay more money ($250+tax) for a "basketball" shoe that was stripped down of the technology Nike initially used as justification for the price increase when the performance pairs are cheaper ($120-$180). Just seemed like Nike really hit a home run with convincing people to pay more for less ya know...

I'm against cancelling peoples orders cause thats just a dirtbag move but this dude deserves it.
oh I wouldn't do it either, but he's asking for it

I didnt get my pair, which a 10.5 fits me too lol but I cant be a hater and cancel an order on someone like that

just saying........i hope someone does tho
devil.gif

I won a pair at the Houston Galleria. I went in there today and they tried to tell me that their shipment isn't in. 
mean.gif
 Any other NTers in the Houston area able to pick them up from there? It sounds really sketchy to me. 

Edit the pic out, there's no reason to compound his stupidity by allowing someone to do something dumber than he did.

Back
Top Bottom