Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Ended up with a pair of Hazelnuts off NDC..still waitin for charges to go through..but I never worry with NDC..they usually never cancel orders :pimp:

May use 'em as trade bait in the future..like the Corks the best IMO..they have grown on my a lot despite what the material looks like after a few wears :rolleyes

The red suedes aren't confirmed correct?

black suedes will be the best ext next to corks IMO, i wish they came with mint green laces tho. I'm seeing 319.95 on the overseas pairs boxes on eBay so I'm guessing the black suedes will retail for $250 (?) smh.

hmmmm... if i saw the hazelnuts in person, i would consider. i didnt bother to even check locally yesterday.

im just not a fan of the brown/blue color combo to compliment the price tag of $250... would probably trade them off or something.

weighing an offer for denims but it would cost me my beloved big bangs.

ultimate goal is the corks tho. really want to ID some elites tho.

laugh.gif

Baby blue lactate?

:lol: :lol:

hmmmm... if i saw the hazelnuts in person, i would consider. i didnt bother to even check locally yesterday.

im just not a fan of the brown/blue color combo to compliment the price tag of $250... would probably trade them off or something.

don't give up big bangs for denims

Can't I just like both of my pairs the same? lol... they are no corks, but I like certain aspects of each..

WHAT IF, that brown suede midsole was on the denims w/a gum bottom too?? damn... that would of been nice to see.. 

don't give up big bangs for denims

thanks alp... i think its a fair trade. denims will go up in value once they start drying up more. same thing happened to corks. its all a matter of preference. tough decisions :\

thanks alp... i think its a fair trade. denims will go up in value once they start drying up more. same thing happened to corks. its all a matter of preference. tough decisions :\
it's true, all the ext will go up in a few months

Mints
Denims
Corks
Hazelnuts
I feel like the corks are more of a collectors item because I couldn't see myself wearing them but the hazelnuts are just ugly imo

Mints
Corks
Denims
Hazelnuts

I Hope Mints will be More available Here in Europe that Than the hazelnuts -.- ...

1) Corks (OWNED)

2) Denims (OWNED)

3) I'm looking forward to the Black suede mints, but ima be pissed and they will immediately be removed from my list if my pair comes out ashy.

p.s. Hazlenuts should have never been made in my opinion.

I never had any intention of owning a pair, and I'm lowkey embarrassed for people that do.

Red foams for hazelnut should be enough imo no need to add em jays.... unless ur foams aren't ds....

I'm gonna say this...No one with even a sliver of fashion sense would be seen in public wearing these things. They are fuggin' HIDEOUS. That blue tongue is NSW's literal attempt to candy coat a turd. This release is proof that the sneaker game is completely 100% hype and hope for resell driven. The ONLY people that wants a pair of these are the resellers. For every 10 pairs of these Scooby Doo Doo's sold I guarantee 8 are for reselling on Ebay and Craigslist. That leaves ONE pair for the hypebeast/Instagram Pic taker who will never rock these anyway and ONE pair for that one dude that can actually make these hideous things work. I predict an absolute FLOOD of these things on Ebay and CL in the coming days and weeks. Probably for near retail cause NO ONE REALLY WANTS THESE UGLY THINGS.

Disclaimer: The above statement is purely my opinion and it should not be cause for any butt-hurt if you actually like and will wear these God Awful things. Please don't take it personally. *Snicker*

Eh man just fade to Black...

View media item 484258

Back
Top Bottom