Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Much more embarrassed for you that other dudes' shoes are such an important factor in your life.

Sounds like you own them and took my opinion personally.

Chiiiiiiiiill.

I get embarrassed for people who don't use or pronounce words correctly too, doesn't mean it affects my life at all.

Lol some of you dudes get hurt by the least.

Last edited:

Gratz. Same here.. got half size bigger... 
roll.gif

View media item 484251

I've gotta ask you guys; did your orders ever say "In Warehouse" or "Pick" ? Cause I'm seeing that people have had their pairs shipped now but I believe End is closed for the day.

Maybe overseas.

no,big j i disagree...crazy limited would be tagged shoes like the black gold jordan 1 ogs,not the ext series up until now.or the lebron fire berries...but only time will tell,since we cannot have the actual numbers though...and on another note the ext series will rise in prices pretty soon is my opinion in about a month or so when pairs are much less.We ll just wait and see.

Last edited:
Maybe overseas.

no,big j i disagree...crazy limited would be tagged shoes like the black gold jordan 1 ogs,not the ext series up until now.or the lebron fire berries...but only time will tell,since we cannot have the actual numbers though...and on another note the ext series will rise in prices pretty soon is my opinion in about a month or so when pairs are much less.We ll just wait and see.

That's your perception of crazy limited. The fact that these were so hard to get makes them crazy limited to the original poster and I agree.

How hard were the USA/Gold Medal X to get when they released? Been hearing they were limited but some saying it wasn't too limited at all. 

That's your perception of crazy limited. The fact that these were so hard to get makes them crazy limited to the original poster and I agree.

My man everyones states his opinion-perception in the particular matter.NOONE has numbers-facts.So let's agree:we disagree.8)

Last edited:
sup Niketalk! 

I've seen a lot of people wearing lows here in Charlotte, they look better on feet than in stores

sup Niketalk! 

I've seen a lot of people wearing lows here in Charlotte, they look better on feet than in stores

Same here in MD

I've seen a lot in the Easter c/w looking pretty good with jeans.

Planned on maybe grabbing a pair somewhere down the line

How hard were the USA/Gold Medal X to get when they released? Been hearing they were limited but some saying it wasn't too limited at all. 
I slept on those and now the prices are crazy. I don't remember it being that easy to get though, it wasn't like the royal 1's availability at least.

Last edited:
For anyone who has ordered through shoepalace before. How are they with shipping and have they canceled orders before? This was my first time with them.

Won a raffle at Bodega and was notified today was very excited. Problem is I had written down size 9 but got a 9.5. I have yet to try them on hoping I can wear them still. Anyhow, I like the denims better

Back
Top Bottom