Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I know folks wanna pooh pooh on the denims and hazelnuts and put the corks on this high chair but in all honesty all the EXT has something unique about each particular CW

I know folks wanna pooh pooh on the denims and hazelnuts and put the corks on this high chair but in all honesty all the EXT has something unique about each particular CW
I don't know about the hazelnuts... look too similar to corks. Would have made more sense to release black and red suede.

Broke these out today to go head over to the mall got a ton of compliments. Apparently nobody in my city has rocked theirs. Rocked some army green cargo pants, and a all black nike tee with a small white swoosh on the chest. Looked good. 
smokin.gif

I really hope everyone that says the Mints are the worse of the EXTs actually stick to that come to release day. My favorite. Easier cop for me. 

I really hope everyone that says the Mints are the worse of the EXTs actually stick to that come to release day. My favorite. Easier cop for me. 

No one has really said anything bad about the mints.

I'm just hoping they don't give us bad quality suede like some of the people who already have their hazelnuts in hand

Looks like both my pairs from END shipped, just clicked on my account and it says "order status complete" no tracking # email yet, but they do have a tracker in my order info so :smokin

1.Mints 2. Hazelnuts 3.Corks 4.Denims. That's my list, based on wearability and overall look. Gonna try my hardest for Mints, they are quite nice. The hazels are bashed a lot more than I expected. I think they look very very good on foot and the materials used are definitely A-1 no doubt about it. I like them and that's the only thing that really matters anyways. A lot of people start hating once they strike out I notice though, funny.

Last edited:
Wishful thinking but with this thread's track history I doubt that will happen.  I'm hoping too 
laugh.gif

1.Mints 2. Hazelnuts 3.Corks 4.Denims. That's my list, based on wearability and overall look. Gonna try my hardest for Mints, they are quite nice. The hazels are bashed a lot more than I expected. I think they look very very good on foot and the materials used are definitely A-1 no doubt about it. I like them and that's the only thing that really matters anyways. A lot of people start hating once they strike out I notice though, funny.

Is that why the corks and denims are at the bottom of your list?

Still upset never got denims in my size and I gotta get my son and daughter ready for school so no cops till next month. Ahhh responsibility and not bills and rent, hopefully i can find a pair next month around $350. Was thinking about trying to trade my 88s for a pair seeing as they DS or maybe 88s and infared 6s for corks. Yall think i can find a taker on either?

Mints will def fly of the shelves too.... people always find a way to justify buying shoes.... I.e they grew on me..... I copp for trade bait... yaddi yadda... we know the lyrcs to that song already.....
At the end of the day its ur money... spend it however. U like.....

Just because you rank it last on your ext list doesnt mean you think they are horrible.

Praying they dont look like they came fron Pompeii.

I think people like the mints and the corks because they are the most neutral color wise. If they would have thrown a chocolate or tan tongue on the hazelnuts people would have been more accepting.

Last edited:
i put my ticket in and chopped it up with the dude for a good while about non-sneaker related stuff.. hopefully he puts a lil mark next to my name for that raffle hah.. good thing was my list was extremely short at the time. only like 15 names before mine
How did it work out for you?

Back
Top Bottom