Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Thats funny lol but again aint you protected as PayPal... Confirmed address as well... Just need a signature on package and save receipt... IJS :pimp:

Thats funny lol but again aint you protected as PayPal... Confirmed address as well... Just need a signature on package and save receipt... IJS :pimp:

That's what I'm thinking as well? The guy has a confirmed address and he sent it as a payment, so if you ship it out with signature confirmation and he signs for it, ain't it a done deal?

Lol that's a funny city name..Flossmoor=Floss More, no wonder he said its a rich neighborhood ahahahaha

As if that phony Paypal email wasn't enough...

anytime you have to wait until something is delivered to get your money

cancel that **** in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
That PayPal is obviously bs. Easiest way to know is log in to your actual PayPal account and you'll see that transaction doesn't exist, only simulated in the email with fake links

That PayPal is obviously bs. Easiest way to know is log in to your actual PayPal account and you'll see that transaction doesn't exist, only simulated in the email with fake links

See now this right here wasnt mentioned... I thought he actually received the cash on his PP account but whatever it is... Def a scam i mean c mon 700 for denims lol they going for half the price.

That's what I'm thinking as well? The guy has a confirmed address and he sent it as a payment, so if you ship it out with signature confirmation and he signs for it, ain't it a done deal?

As if that phony Paypal email wasn't enough...

anytime you have to wait until something is delivered to get your money

cancel that **** in a heartbeat.
Once you have enough feedback you don't have to deal with PayPal holding the money. That being said, if the buyer does open a claim anyway PayPal will take the money out of your bank account. If PayPal is unable to take the funds from your bank account, the PayPal account will be closed and you will start getting calls from Ishtar in Mumbai wondering when you are going to pay up. It doesn't matter though because it never goes on your credit report.

Source: I got scammed out of a lot of money a few years ago when a buyer "refused delivery". 

Just seen that the email came from some i-cloud. lol But yeah, no way he'd be able to get away with that because as was said, if you go into your Paypal account and there's no transaction to print a shipping label for, you'd know right away it was a scam. haha

Taken off IG

IMG_20130707_215613.jpg

Gotta be cork cuz Denim/Nubuck dont do that.

We won't get confirmation from NDC until tomorrow (Monday is the day they star sending the emails w the tracking number)

Damn...I was actually contemplating dropping some serious bucks on a pair too. Wonder if this dude was balling in them though?

he says casual wear nothing more than walking.

I think its just how the cork ages. Soles yellow, cork chips.

Last edited:
Do you guys really ship out just by looking at an email?  You don't log into PayPal first?  No wonder people are always getting scammed.
this. i had some dude try and buy all my shoes the other day. i knew it was fake from the jump but played along. gave me a number from txeas that connected to some google voice thing and then asked for my name to confirm it was on my paypal. i gave him a name that wasnt linked to that paypal account and it was on the email 
laugh.gif
 he offered to pay extra for shipping and then his address was in Russia. what a joke. got like 3 suspect emails and nothing in my paypal. if money doesnt clear its not real

Back
Top Bottom