Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Wearing my floridians today, my poor mans denims
Nice. I love my floridians

I've had plenty people tell me how much they love the pink midsole on my denims.

But nobody says that about the the floridians LOL.

Could it be the limited quantity of the denims?

Or the slight speckle on the midsole of the Floridians?

LOL

Last edited:
You guys have to realize that most businesses consider weekends non-business days.

So generally orders will ship on the following business day (Monday)

Heard someone mention you should .5 size down on the EXTs since there is less padding than the regular Xs. Is this true?

Heard someone mention you should .5 size down on the EXTs since there is less padding than the regular Xs. Is this true?
I wear a size 9 in the regular X's and bought a size 9 in the Denims & they pretty much fit the same to me but I personally wouldn't recommend going a size down though because the non padding isn't that much of a difference size wise IMO & if your thinking about buying a pair for resell $$$ the last thing you would want is a shoe that fits snug that you dropped some serious $$$ on

I wear a size 9 in the regular X's and bought a size 9 in the Denims & they pretty much fit the same to me but I personally wouldn't recommend going a size down though because the non padding isn't that much of a difference size wise IMO & if your thinking about buying a pair for resell $$$ the last thing you would want is a shoe that fits snug that you dropped some serious $$$ on

Not coppin through resell, just thinking about coppin the black suedes when they drop. I wear an 11.5 in the regular Xs, so with the lack of padding in comparison, I was wondering if an 11 would be the right choice.

Not coppin through resell, just thinking about coppin the black suedes when they drop. I wear an 11.5 in the regular Xs, so with the lack of padding in comparison, I was wondering if an 11 would be the right choice.
I wear the same in regular X's and EXTs. I would only change sizes if I were getting X Elites, in which case I'd go up half a size.

I'm almost positive this is scam but I scored a 2nd pair of denim and decided to sell my first pair on ebay and long story short guy decides to buy for $750.00. Told him i will only do it thru paypal and he sends me this BS
Doesn't look like he's a poor guy.  Decent home.  I don't know why he scams ppl.  Here you go, I did the home work for you.  Get him 25 LARGE Pepperoni-es.  
roll.gif

Last edited:
Taken off IG

IMG_20130707_215613.jpg

Gotta be cork cuz Denim/Nubuck dont do that.
Could it be a replica picture of the cork? Saw a couple of replica corks pictures floating around recently and the cork looked off.
Everyone complaining are people who don't have them.
So damn true. Only those that don't have the corks are the ones who I hear say " I heard the cork chip and fall apart after wear 1" lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom