Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I like the look of the lebrons but I agree I hate how bulky they are but when I saw my prisms in person had to cop needed a black shoe that wasn't dull.

I also hope the xi do look like the Jordan xi.

Last time I spent 80 on a sweater it was a nice Lacoste one, definitely wouldn't spend that on a Bron one just to match my kicks but hey, y'all do you...

What the hell is you saying dude??? Lacoste BRON Nike whatever.. Lol your hilarious. You think that Lacoste Nah never mind ima stop

yea like this design ....i wish the diamond design on the side of the shoe was the carbon fiber inserts( like i have been thinkn all this year it was guna be) but how and where they (supposedly) put the carbon fiber stuff on this years elites hav me thinkn denim and (red) suede then im prolly done and savn money for summer .... in this pic ive pointed out wut i think they shouldve have made carbon fiber and have thought they were guna make carbon fiber all along .. wouldnt it look alot better ?!?
View media item 311554
Fake picture of the shoes. That's the pic on all of those websites for 69.99 for cheap lebrons

yea like this design ....i wish the diamond design on the side of the shoe was the carbon fiber inserts( like i have been thinkn all this year it was guna be) but how and where they (supposedly) put the carbon fiber stuff on this years elites hav me thinkn denim and (red) suede then im prolly done and savn money for summer .... in this pic ive pointed out wut i think they shouldve have made carbon fiber and have thought they were guna make carbon fiber all along .. wouldnt it look alot better ?!?
View media item 311554
Fake picture of the shoes. That's the pic on all of those websites for 69.99 for cheap lebrons
still a nice cw doe

...yet another Lebron thread going doing the toilet.....some of ya'll need to get out more.

Stick the nonsense in another thread of keep it at DM's.

Brown suedes don't look bad, I can't see myself wearing them but I like them.

LeBron X Elite's look godawful.

I don't really care what the price is going to be for the Elites because I don't plan on stocking up on them I just want to get one pair and then I'll be waiting for the XI's. I only plan on picking up two more pairs of Lebron X's 3 at the max. 1 being a pair of the NSW X's (Denims) 1 pair of Elites and possibly 1 more pair of regulars X's
I agree completely just not with the denims. Well said

I was the same way when the 7PS and the 8 V2's came out. My first LeBrons (and honestly one of my favorites) was the Lebron 7 PS in the black and red colorway. Blew me away when I walked in footlocker and saw them. I'm still pissed I passed on the regular 7's, but thats fine now and I can probably still find some pairs out there. I told myself I was going to pass on the X's because I personally don't like the design that much and the backwards swoosh didn't sit right with me, but true enough, my Settings are sitting at the UPS warehouse in Doraville waiting for delivery tomorrow. Every time I say I'm out, I get pulled back in by a bomb colorway. I thought the 9's were atrocious until I saw the China's (which I missed). Still I copped the Cool Greys and Swingmans and have been satisfied since. My modest collection of Lebrons consist of: 7PS, 8 V2 Cool Grey, 8 V2 Entourage, Swingman and Cool Grey 9's, and now the Settings. Hopefully the 11's are worth the hype I'm sure they'll receive.

We all in the same boat loved the 9s wasn't as impressed with x but after I seen the corks and the settings I was sold...

We must have ordered at the same time cause my settings are in doraville Ga awaiting delivery

I don't know of any millionaires that go on Nike shoe forums and complain about the pricing of Nike clothing. I have a family friend who is a millionaire, he gives us vacations, lives in a mansion, drives a nice car, but refuses to change from dial-up to high speed Internet. His reason isn't that it's overpriced, but that for the little time he is on it checking email, it's not needed.

Everyone wants to maximize their hard earned spending money to get the most value, regardless of income. No amount of talking will cause either of us to change our opinions so let's just get back to the shoes.

millionaire=7 figures

not 6

and in socal where i am from, thats not anything special. but i am able to do my thing and dont need anyone in my pockets.

80 bucks for any sweatshirt is overpriced. which is the only point i wanted to make. it wasnt said to spite you or anyone else.

What the hell is you saying dude??? Lacoste BRON Nike whatever.. Lol your hilarious. You think that Lacoste Nah never mind ima stop

Yeah, stop. That was pages ago and I clearly didn't care I was just stating the most I've spent on a sweater. If it helps I'm right out of college so when I spend 80 bucks on a sweater, I try to make sure it can be rocked for work (formal) and for kicking it. Can't do that with the LeBron sweater, at least for work, so I was just stating my opinion and didn't feel the need to bring it up again.

But here you come and bring it up pages later. I am hilarious for trying to spend my money for more uses than dressing up and walking around the mall? Guess so. And I know, whether its Nike, LaCoste, blah blah, or whatever, they aren't actually worth the price we pay for them. But neither are shoes, neither are most electronics, you pay for the branding and marketing. If LeBron's had no sign of LeBron on the shoes, I really doubt yall would go ape**** over shoes like corks or even his GRs. It's the brand.

And did I ever knock the dude? Did I ever say he needs to get his money up or any of that troll **** yall usually do? NO

And aren't you the dude that said "Kobe's are the worst shoes ever because I don't get down with Kobe..." or something completely ignorant and ridiculous, or am I being "LOL hilarious"? Haha you have no credibility to argue anything, so just stop kid...

Last edited:
Bought the Prisms a few weeks back. Loved them for basketball and volleyball, so ordered the Volts today.

Waiting to see pics of Elites...

You didn't make 6 figures last year and if you did what the hell are you spending it on if $80 for a sweater is to much? What are you doing on a shoe forum since sneakers cost more then $80 they must be even more overpriced so you don't buy them?

Money is money, what an astute observation you must be an economics professor.

The truth of the matter is people who are financially secure are not complaining about someone in a shoe forum who spent $80.

So wait....People who make 6 figures cant come post on a Niketalk forum?
You guys just make up new rules everyday.

RELAX, and buy what you want...GEEZUZ KRYST!!!
LOL
:rofl:

yall really killing this thread with your back and fourth. take it to pms before yall get this thread locked. :smh:

Dolphins i scooped for a homie this weekend at the ES. think I may have to go and see if they have my size this weekend. grew on me a lot. (please excuse the filter)

View media item 312145

laugh.gif
 People actually believing that shotty PS job

Can someone post a link to that sweatshirt?  Can't find it in his Sportswear collection...
sweatshirt was a HOH exclusive. only sold in stores. check your local HOH or call oneness in kentucky to see if they still have some available.

859-726-2316

Yeah, stop. That was pages ago and I clearly didn't care I was just stating the most I've spent on a sweater. If it helps I'm right out of college so when I spend 80 bucks on a sweater, I try to make sure it can be rocked for work (formal) and for kicking it. Can't do that with the LeBron sweater, at least for work, so I was just stating my opinion and didn't feel the need to bring it up again.

But here you come and bring it up pages later. I am hilarious for trying to spend my money for more uses than dressing up and walking around the mall? Guess so. And I know, whether its Nike, LaCoste, blah blah, or whatever, they aren't actually worth the price we pay for them. But neither are shoes, neither are most electronics, you pay for the branding and marketing. If LeBron's had no sign of LeBron on the shoes, I really doubt yall would go ape**** over shoes like corks or even his GRs. It's the brand.

And did I ever knock the dude? Did I ever say he needs to get his money up or any of that troll **** yall usually do? NO

And aren't you the dude that said "Kobe's are the worst shoes ever because I don't get down with Kobe..." or something completely ignorant and ridiculous, or am I being "LOL hilarious"? Haha you have no credibility to argue anything, so just stop kid...

Some of us have trouble keeping up with every post. Your message was so long I didn't even read it. Sorry I just read what u said when I saw it so I'm so sorry for that.

View media item 312186

been gone a couple hours and the thread has gone to hell......lets take a deep breath and get back to the shoes

View media item 312186

Son did you cut grass or boogie board with those kicks :x

Back
Top Bottom