Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I know this is the Lebron thread but I've been thinking about trading my Hazelnuts for worn 3x KD IV Galaxy (no box) + $40. Just wondering what ya'll think.

Last edited:
Bunch of nervous people in here....
A BUNCH lol this is crazy.... hope rent gets paid on time 
laugh.gif

I know this is the Lebron thread but I've been thinking about trading my Hazelnuts for worn 3x KD IV Galaxy + $40. Just wondering what ya'll think.
If theyre size 12-13 then I def would. I say that size 12-13 because those go for rediculous prices. I dont know what smaller sizes go for but the trade seems "fair" to me
KD iv galaxy over hazenhts all day

Anyone check their order numbers on nike.com tonight? I had full confirmation and my order isn't listed on the site anymore...

I probably just got screwed?

On a lighter note, has anyone heard anything about the Watermelon lows? It's be a great summer shoe but its looking like an August or later RD, if at all. I want those and the raspberry lows and I'm on to the XIs.

It's been moved up to July 20th is the new date now.

If anyone can point me to size 12 or 13 in denims id greatly appreciate it and not ebay because I have checked. pm me if any sources. yall think i can pull off a trade for ds 88s for them size 13?

I know this is the Lebron thread but I've been thinking about trading my Hazelnuts for worn 3x KD IV Galaxy (no box) + $40. Just wondering what ya'll think.

I would only do it for DS... then again personally the ONLY shoes I would buy or trade for that were used (and no more than 10 wears at that) would be Yeezy 2 Solars.

For everyone who's order gets cancelled due to bot usage, when the pairs become available on NDC for a 2nd time, buy them again using a bot.

Force them to either give in or repeatedly cancel your orders.

Repeat this cycle until the shoes are so old that Nike has no choice but to start slashing prices.

At that point you can disable your script and manually purchase your hazlelnut suede Lebrons for the price that they are actually worth.

(Joking btw...)

(Unless you gon do it)

You guys remember this dude?
5a176a53_BOfjXd7CQAArLZK.jpeg

His order shipped

His tracking number is: 1ZR0981X0380191510

Throw his ORDER NUMBER: O869970654 into reference tracking on UPS, His zip and it shows as ready for pickup on UPS.

wonder if NDC is actually going through everyone's IP addresses and duration of time to add to cart

seems too complex to even implement it

theres really no way to tell, especially if you got put in the wait queue. im still waiting for my shipping confirmation like everyone else

Back
Top Bottom