Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

You guys remember this dude?
5a176a53_BOfjXd7CQAArLZK.jpeg

His order shipped

His tracking number is: 1ZR0981X0380191510

Throw his ORDER NUMBER: O869970654 into reference tracking on UPS, His zip and it shows as ready for pickup on UPS.

lmao... dudes posting their order number. Reminds me when bruh got his Yeezy order cancelled.

For everyone who's order gets cancelled due to bot usage, when the pairs become available on NDC for a 2nd time, buy them again using a bot.

Force them to either give in or repeatedly cancel your orders.

Repeat this cycle until the shoes are so old that Nike has no choice but to start slashing prices.

At that point you can disable your script and manually purchase your hazlelnut suede Lebrons for the price that they are actually worth.

(Joking btw...)

(Unless you gon do it)

Like this guy says.

Just got off a chat with NDC and was told the shipping may be delayed until the 10th. Hope its not true
PERFECT TIMING!!! THIS THREAD WILL REACH SUPER SAIYAN STATUS SOON!!!
laugh.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I WISH! NDC AIN'T DOING NOTHING!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like shipping label has been created for my NDC order. Can't wait to get my hazelnuts in

Nike did the KD Supreme cancellations earlier in the day, so I'm assuming if you didn't get a cancellation email by now, you're good.

My buddy had his KD Supreme order cancelled and he didn't even use a bot. Makes me wonder what they determine as "bot usage".

*sigh....*

I should never have tried to run both bots for the LBJ and 95s!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom