Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Too bad everyone will be gunning for the DB3s
that's what you think. at least as far as NDC goes, you can easily have two windows open at the same time to get both, that won't change. plus since the RSVPs for both shoes won't be during the same time, people can and will go for both. this doesn't change a thing, because RSVPs are free if you don't go through a middle man.

I decided to throw on my Hazelnut & Tide Blue Lebron X Lifestyles today & the reaction those shoes get when I wear them is CRAZY! People literally stop and ask what type shoes those are, and tell me they like them. Even some of the people that work in Footlocker & Jimmy Jazz was asking me where I got them & the same thing happened when I wore them the first time & I've only wore them twice. Very nice chill shoe & the leather is exactly the same if not a tab bit better than the leather on my Denims

"Mints" have a Nubuck upper.....@ $250? OC.
mean.gif
Nubuck is the same as suede, the difference is which side of the leather it uses and the process to achieve the end result.

Nubuck uses the outside of skin, which is more durable and most suitable for sneakers.

Suede uses the inside, so it's more supple, but less durable and more suitable for dressier shoes.

So with all of these various quality issues etc were the hazelnuts really worth 250 bucks to you guys? Just curious...

So will the Mints basically be a black version of the Hazelnuts? If so I'm in. The length of the suede fibers on my 2nd pair of hazelnuts :wow: :pimp:

Does anyone happen to know when they Black Suedes come out? Footlocker or nike doesn't have a date for them i checked everywhere.

I'm really hoping to grab these they will be my first pair of Lebrons for myself.

Does anyone happen to know when they Black Suedes come out? Footlocker or nike doesn't have a date for them i checked everywhere.

I'm really hoping to grab these they will be my first pair of Lebrons for myself.
Follow @nikestore and @nikesportswear on twitter.

Last edited:

You could go back as far as ONE page to see that the 20th has been confirmed

Edit: BigJ could you update the thread title to confirm the 20th

Last edited:
Cant speak about them being legit or not. But people been having mints a while already. heck people already have the championship pack and we have yet to get a release date.

Nubuck is the same as suede, the difference is which side of the leather it uses and the process to achieve the end result.

Nubuck uses the outside of skin, which is more durable and most suitable for sneakers.

Suede uses the inside, so it's more supple, but less durable and more suitable for dressier shoes.

I consider myself now educated. Much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom