Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I was so disappointed that they didn't drop the Volt 9s. I got the 10s, but it's just not the same.

This. I got the 10s too, and don't get me wrong, they're great, and I love the laces, color, and comfort of the shoe, but the 9s killed em.

I truly believe there are dudes in this forum who are intentionally trying to get the thread shut down.  Its pretty sad.

If a dude making six figures is a bad thing and shouldnt be allowed to post on a message board... damn... 

There's a few of us in trouble.... probably more than a few.

Some of ya'll need a time out.
Ah, good head foe head. You just wanted everyone to know that you make six figures. BAMMA! LOL!

I have been a sneakerhead for a long time, and I will never understand people dropping $500+ on any pair of sneakers. Most I have ever spent on a pair was $350 for Kobe Mango Barcelonas. If I miss out on something, move on to the next, they are just shoes! But hey, if you got your money right and can do that without living on your credit card, more power to ya!

Hype kills (wallets).

I have been a sneakerhead for a long time, and I will never understand people dropping $500+ on any pair of sneakers. Most I have ever spent on a pair was $350 for Kobe Mango Barcelonas. If I miss out on something, move on to the next, they are just shoes! But hey, if you got your money right and can do that without living on your credit card, more power to ya!

Hype kills (wallets).

I'm with you, I dropped 350 on the Blink yeezy 1s when they dropped, and I made sure I wore them into the ground. Since everyone is doubling up these days it makes it a lot easier to find trades, then pay Resale! I just traded an extra Barkley Posite for some DS Big Bang IXs.

Shane Larkin from the U is wearing Lebron X "Settings" colorway right now on espn2

Last edited:
dude..... fuego!
pimp.gif

Unless something has changed in the last 24 hours, the top 2 aren't possible to create on id. The tpu plate on the side had to be the same color as the upper and the vents have to be the same color as well.

But they are nice though
you could probably color the vents easily tho

Yeah I know but you can do somethin similar on Id with 1st and 3rd pic. Dope nonetheless :smokin
thanx kid

dude..... fuego!
pimp.gif
thanx

Yea those must have been done on a photo editing program, not the Nike site
its called photoshop lol
View media item 315032View media item 315033View media item 315034View media item 315036View media item 315037

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom