Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Damn go on paypal page and then it said it was sold out.

That's it guys. I wasted 2 hours and 30 mins. 

Til next time

Heads up, not true.  I did the same thing and crashed at the last step.  SALTTTTTTTTTTT
damn that sucks. cause the site kept crashing for me prior to checkout and once i got to checkout it went smooth with no errors. guess i got lucky?

Just checked my account from END and the status is now pick....if you ordered from there go check

Last edited:
PEOPLE SAYING STOP POSTING LINKS WILL BE KICKED FROM THE THREAD. THAT WAY, YOU GUYS CAN PM EACH OTHER THE SECRET INFO.

YOU ACT LIKE NIKETALK IS THE ONLY FORUM OUT THERE OR MEDIA SITES AREN'T GOING TO POST THE INFO.

ALL YOU DO IS MAKE IT SO THAT LESS NIKETALKERS HAVE A CHANCE.
Tiny bit too late haha

damn that sucks. cause the site kept crashing for me prior to checkout and once i got to checkout it went smooth with no errors. guess i got lucky?
it actually crashed on me twice going through checkout.. once at the shpping and once as i was putting after i put my credit card info.  third time was a charm.. so glad i got these.. i completly struck out on ndc, jj, and villa 

i hate to say this cause u should juts go enjoy ur saturday but nike's definitely getting reay to unleash some more brons in this sold out BS. ormally they have a dude just standing there and they remove the shoes altogether. annoying as hell, it's like i should not be thinkin about this on my saturday

This question is probably going to be bury under all the black mint posts, but.....does anyone know how much a deadstock pair of the Lebron 8 V2 All Star is worth?

Last edited:
whats happening there i was just there at 9 to pick my shoes up

i asked the guy whats gonna happen with the leftover

he said he dont know

and he doesnt do lines....

i was like WHAT? huh?

whats happening there i was just there at 9 to pick my shoes up

i asked the guy whats gonna happen with the leftover

he said he dont know

and he doesnt do lines....

i was like WHAT? huh?

Back