Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Damn, I'm mad tight. I got reamed on every site from NDC, JJ, villa, to ubiqlife. I wanted to cop these so bad. I like these more than the corks. I assume there's no more launches?

Allot of quality issues on mints looked at both size 11s took the better pair but the other joint looked like Mr.T's beard. I saw a 12 & 9 also smaller sizes were in better condition stitching print on toe box and suede was scuffed on bigger sizes. horrible...

Damn, I'm mad tight. I got reamed on every site from NDC, JJ, villa, to ubiqlife. I wanted to cop these so bad. I like these more than the corks. I assume there's no more launches?

If ur down to spend 425 on them. Get them from that overseas site

Oh ****!!!! My ex just surprised me for my birthday with these. Had her enter a raffle at HOH, ****** clutch...
nthat.gif

Got them midnight in europe, but accidentally clicked size 11 UK instead of 10. Struck out everywhere else so now i've got a US 12 coming when i'm a 10.5 TTS. Not sure whether i'm happy i copped or annoyed i missed my size haha

She came through after I got back to the club, waving an envelope. She says you can either take this or wait for something else tomorrow. Im like WTF, Im reluctant to really accept anything from her but it made me think..She said she had to be somewhere early in the morning too. So this morning she leaves like Ill be right back...So I threw on 2K13 and my mind was wondering like "What if??? NAHHHHH!!"Shawty comes back with a HOH bag and Im like "dont tell me you won the raffle! I know you aint win the raffle!" Gave her a tight hug and kiss on the cheek...Stared at them for about 20 minutes straight with a cheesy face lol.

She came through after I got back to the club, waving an envelope. She says you can either take this or wait for something else tomorrow. Im like WTF, Im reluctant to really accept anything from her but it made me think..She said she had to be somewhere early in the morning too. So this morning she leaves like Ill be right back...So I threw on 2K13 and my mind was wondering like "What if??? NAHHHHH!!"Shawty comes back with a HOH bag and Im like "dont tell me you won the raffle! I know you aint win the raffle!" Gave her a tight hug and kiss on the cheek...Stared at them for about 20 minutes straight with a cheesy face lol.

Kiss on the cheek :rofl:

She came through after I got back to the club, waving an envelope. She says you can either take this or wait for something else tomorrow. Im like WTF, Im reluctant to really accept anything from her but it made me think..She said she had to be somewhere early in the morning too. So this morning she leaves like Ill be right back...So I threw on 2K13 and my mind was wondering like "What if??? NAHHHHH!!" Shawty comes back with a HOH bag and Im like "dont tell me you won the raffle! I know you aint win the raffle!" Gave her a tight hug and kiss on the cheek... Stared at them for about 20 minutes straight with a cheesy face lol.

lmaoooo best post in this thread so far.....im rolling

Back
Top Bottom