Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Since you asked, I don't spend over retail on my kicks. Most of them are bought way below retail. I like my shoes but I like savings even more.

miami must have some team competition to see who wears the best kicks. they all always got heat on. every game. its crazy

I respect the custom game but sometimes I see one that's just to much for me and is IMO trying to hard. Case in point this Kobe Cheetah/Yeezy 2 sample custom of the X by Gourmet Kickz. I understand some may think its hot but for me it's not doing the X justice. 

Last edited:
I respect the custom game but sometimes I see one that's just to much for me and is IMO trying to hard. Case in point this Kobe Cheetah/Yeezy 2 sample custom of the X by Gourmet Kickz. I understand some may think its hot but for me it's not doing the X justice. 
*CORRECTION* 

This is doin the X wrong (IMO) but yet i agree on ur opinion ^^^^ there as well 

Last edited:
That purple on the customs should be on the ASG. I respect the work put into the customs. The scales on the mesh and swoosh are pretty tight.

View media item 314245

It just occurred to me that a red suede Kobe VIII was released not too long ago and as far as I know the price wasn't jacked up to some ridiculous amount, a normal number of pairs were released and it was still a Nike Basketball release. It kinda leaves no excuse for NSW to F us over on a red suede Lebron X. I'M JUST SAYIN 
laugh.gif

That was a NSW release homie.

someone in this thread is directly supplying kicksdeals with info...ive been lurking before i was a member and from what ive seen then up to now, im positive. theyre either a member here, or someone is supplyin em

Last edited:
someone in this thread is directly supplying kicksdeals with info...ive been lurking before i was a member and from what ive seen then up to now, im positive. theyre either a member here, or someone is supplyin em
Are people in NT not supposed to give kicksdeals info or something? 

Are people in NT not supposed to give kicksdeals info or something? 
yes and no. i dont find a problem with sharing info when people ask, but...theres people who are SO eager to put others on that they dont give anyone whos actually here a chance to get stuff. Its like we find land with oil, then someone suddenly yells out "HEY WE STRUCK OIL!!!!" give the hometeam a CHANCE to take advantage of links and prices without blowing up the spot first. let the team get their fill, then help everyone else. in my opinion.

example: some shoes will come out and one of us will find a link nobody is using yet. we'll try to share the link amongst ourselves, but someone in the group goes and tweets or emails kicksdeal (forexample) "hey theyre selling ________ at xxxxx.com! tell everybody!" like wth part of the game is that lol

Last edited:
yes and no. i dont find a problem with sharing info when people ask, but...theres people who are SO eager to put others on that they dont give anyone whos actually here a chance to get stuff. Its like we find land with oil, then someone suddenly yells out "HEY WE STRUCK OIL!!!!" give the hometeam a CHANCE to take advantage of links and prices without blowing up the spot first. let the team get their fill, then help everyone else. in my opinion.

example: some shoes will come out and one of us will find a link nobody is using yet. we'll try to share the link amongst ourselves, but someone in the group goes and tweets or emails kicksdeal (forexample) "hey theyre selling ________ at xxxxx.com! tell everybody!" like wth part of the game is that lol
Did you ever think that ppl running the site are also longtime members here?
You make it seem like you are above everyone coz yur on NT...

I just find it funny that you are complaining over something like that lol

Get over it! Lol

I can understand where your coming from but there really is no way to stop it and I agree with onin, people running sneaker information sites like kicksdeals.com, sneakernews.com, kicksonfire.com, SC, etc. most likely have people that have been involved with NT for a long time. Much longer than you and I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom