Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I can safely say 97% of the Kicks review sites, Consignment, After Market, or such came after Niketalk... most were or are members of NT in some form or fashion. 

The thing now is some folks within Nike have built relationships with folks who run these sites and feed them information and samples like core members of NT used to do. 

The way things have changed... changed the way most have shared information. Its a new day..

View media item 314245

It just occurred to me that a red suede Kobe VIII was released not too long ago and as far as I know the price wasn't jacked up to some ridiculous amount, a normal number of pairs were released and it was still a Nike Basketball release. It kinda leaves no excuse for NSW to F us over on a red suede Lebron X. I'M JUST SAYIN 
laugh.gif

Yeash but unlike the lebron NSW you could actually ball in these.... Im still on the look out for these in my size i think they look great.

ahhh man, *v8 smacks head* i forgot to put my flame shield on.
Did you ever think that ppl running the site are also longtime members here?
You make it seem like you are above everyone coz yur on NT...

I just find it funny that you are complaining over something like that lol

Get over it! Lol
im not really trippin. didnt consider, didnt care. i was pointing something out.
I can understand where your coming from but there really is no way to stop it and I agree with onin, people running sneaker information sites like kicksdeals.com, sneakernews.com, kicksonfire.com, SC, etc. most likely have people that have been involved with NT for a long time. Much longer than you and I
thanks for ur civilized reply, i feel u.
lmfao , r u fuggin serious ?!?!?!?
i have what i want. nothing to deal with. but on the bright side ive offered a collection of seats for ur busted gif and unnecessary comment. you can have a seat wherever youd like..

Last edited:
Did you ever think that ppl running the site are also longtime members here?
You make it seem like you are above everyone coz yur on NT...

I just find it funny that you are complaining over something like that lol

Get over it! Lol

You sound like a snitch

Yeash but unlike the lebron NSW you could actually ball in these.... Im still on the look out for these in my size i think they look great.
Could, but i dont know if you should. Especially since they were meant for casual wear as well.

ballin in suede isnt smart lol. play one game outside and its over. play inside and let someone step or land on ur shoe and its over lol. best to be looked at while youre in a clean fit imo

I tried on the miami dolphin colorway that was the only one i was feeling in my opinion lebron 10's not for me but they are good to ball in

ballin in suede isnt smart lol. play one game outside and its over. play inside and let someone step or land on ur shoe and its over lol. best to be looked at while youre in a clean fit imo

Suede is just fine

Theres been a bunch of past Jordans done in suede and the Lebron 8 V1 Bred was done in suede material. Suede is not a premium material

New pics of the elites on ig. Gotta say, lovin the shoes but I'm disgusted by the back, but I guess it won't be so bad

Wasn't feeling most of the 10s at it is, but those elites are horrible. I can't believe Nike is really going to put those out. They are trash.

I can safely say 97% of the Kicks review sites, Consignment, After Market, or such came after Niketalk... most were or are members of NT in some form or fashion. 

The thing now is some folks within Nike have built relationships with folks who run these sites and feed them information and samples like core members of NT used to do. 

The way things have changed... changed the way most have shared information. Its a new day..

It really is crazy now. When I first started lurking on NT in like 00-01 there was not really any sneaker sites around. All these sites had a huge part in ruining the sneaker game. They post all these pics of celebs in certain shoes and the beasts go crazy for them. It is so sad what it is come to since I started.

Back
Top Bottom