Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

corks aren't being given up easy.. and mints are worth less then corks on the sneaker market right now..

Yup, NDC #HeatWave Restock from July 9.
How the...
sick.gif
 lol

So I was able to grab DB3 but not the Mints..... I guess that is lucky?!? Really wanted those Mints baaaad though. Shame is I have to have 13 in brons and it seems like they don't make many of those. Where I live only the one HOH had the Mints and had only one size 12 and 13. So chances are I won't even find any local unless somebody got lucky on NDC or other locations.

So I was able to grab DB3 but not the Mints..... I guess that is lucky?!? Really wanted those Mints baaaad though. Shame is I have to have 13 in brons and it seems like they don't make many of those. Where I live only the one HOH had the Mints and had only one size 12 and 13. So chances are I won't even find any local unless somebody got lucky on NDC or other locations.

Db3 way more limited than brons my man. I'm sure you could do a swap if you wanted the brons that bad.

Something about the mints just seemed off to me, congrats to everybody who was able to cop though. Unless they decide to release red suedes, which I doubt, I'm done with the Xs.

Last edited:
PM me the punchline i missed

Hopefully its funny as hell

Edit: i was talking bout how dude was bragging about buying 5 pairs of black mints

I didnt care about the joke about his cats

bragging about his 5 pairs and at the same time disappointed his 6 pairs from a euro site got cancelled.... haha... I'm no hater but greed is a mofo some people that really wanted them couldn't even get 1 pair... and every time he gets the chance he's gloating posting pics of all his orders.

PM me the punchline i missed

Hopefully its funny as hell

Edit: i was talking bout how dude was bragging about buying 5 pairs of black mints

I didnt care about the joke about his cats

misunderstood your post. i thought you were talking about the cat thing.

i know he's getting to resell obviously, but 11 pairs at $250 plus tax and shipping? dropping almost 3 grand for 11 pairs of the same shoe? :smh: ridiculous (i know 6 got cancelled but he spent the money on em to begin with)

Its cool but ya i was talking bout how he was whining he only got 5 pairs like wtf

Dudes really live that reseller life

all day today at work i was wondering if i really did cop the Mints this morning.. i fell asleep right after i copped and wasnt sure if that was part of my dream :x got the "we shipped your order" email tho :pimp:

all day today at work i was wondering if i really did cop the Mints this morning.. i fell asleep right after i copped and wasnt sure if that was part of my dream :x got the "we shipped your order" email tho :pimp:
I know that feel bro

I think its funny.
How you gonna let someone's post online make you feel a certain way man :lol: he obviously put in work for x amount of pairs, most people asking for handouts on here.

i'm not mad, i just think 11 pairs of one shoe is ridiculous. but i guess if you can make 100 to 200 per pair? i dont know what resell is on these right now, that turns into a nice profit pretty quick

Back
Top Bottom