Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

How much do Gold Medals go for now? DS bigger size (12)

Really regret not picking those up on launch...Line was FCFS when I went to pick up my KDIV GM and I didn't even think to lineup sigh.

I think its funny.
How you gonna let someone's post online make you feel a certain way man
laugh.gif
he obviously put in work for x amount of pairs, most people asking for handouts on here.
I agree. not sure why people care if a man bought 20 pair of shoes. Its his money and he put in the effort plus had the resources to get them.Bravo sir keep up the good work

She came through after I got back to the club, waving an envelope. She says you can either take this or wait for something else tomorrow. Im like WTF, Im reluctant to really accept anything from her but it made me think..She said she had to be somewhere early in the morning too. So this morning she leaves like Ill be right back...So I threw on 2K13 and my mind was wondering like "What if??? NAHHHHH!!"Shawty comes back with a HOH bag and Im like "dont tell me you won the raffle! I know you aint win the raffle!" Gave her a tight hug and kiss on the cheek...Stared at them for about 20 minutes straight with a cheesy face lol.

513EFBAY7ML.jpg

I cannot wait for Thursday/Friday when these arrive..prob my 2nd fav shoe of the year (88s topping)..just so clean, I really don't know how these aren't as popular as the denims  but each to their own.

Only missing Hazelnuts but not stressed about grabbing em. General consensus seems to be that these are the least liked of the 4. I'd have to agree.

I think its funny.
How you gonna let someone's post online make you feel a certain way man :lol: he obviously put in work for x amount of pairs, most people asking for handouts on here.

I honestly can care less and got multiples of both DB's and Mints. But when you keep coming in here clogging up threads with order pics of your multiples, then whine about having your 5 order pair cancelled......it's a little pathetic. Does he think anyone cares enough to stroke his "Internet ego"? As I've said before and I'll say it again, it's much easier to just say "got my pair/s", nobody cares how, or how many (which makes all those multiplie order pictures irrelevant). People use some of these forums nowadays to get "e-props" which is quite honestly one of the saddest things. But hey what do I know, doesn't affect my life, nor my ability to get sneakers, so if that's what you're into go for it. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Clogging up this thread 
laugh.gif

I've posted like 5 times in the past 50 pages.  Some of you dudes take the Internet way too seriously.

My 5 pair order from End got canceled smh.

So now I only got 6 pairs of Black Mints instead of 11.  SMFH 
mean.gif
:rofl:

The things dudes do for e-props and lulz.

Picked up my pair yesterday. Beautiful shoe. The main EXT I wanted. Wouldn't mind Corks strictly for the collection aspect, but I refuse to pay those prices for a shoe that won't get a lot of wear.

BTW, if homie is a NTer, shoutout to the Trinidad James lookin' dude who kept trying to sell me his pairs of DBs and Mints at Niketown Georgetown and kept begging me to "put him on with my bot." :rofl:

Made for a hilarious ending to my business trip.

I think its funny.
How you gonna let someone's post online make you feel a certain way man :lol: he obviously put in work for x amount of pairs, most people asking for handouts on here.

I honestly can care less and got multiples of both DB's and Mints. But when you keep coming in here clogging up threads with order pics of your multiples, then whine about having your 5 order pair cancelled......it's a little pathetic. Does he think anyone cares enough to stroke his "Internet ego"? As I've said before and I'll say it again, it's much easier to just say "got my pair/s", nobody cares how, or how many (which makes all those multiplie order pictures irrelevant). People use some of these forums nowadays to get "e-props" which is quite honestly one of the saddest things. But hey what do I know, doesn't affect my life, nor my ability to get sneakers, so if that's what you're into go for it. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Damn you salty as hell...its pictures and this is a forum....you know to post stuff.....you saying it doesn't affect your life and "if that's what you're into go for it. Different strokes for different folks I suppose." but you complaining?

Last edited:
Received my NDC shipping confirmation last night at 9pm ET and they will supposedly be delivered by Tuesday, this is with the free ground shipping option. Fastest I've ever seen NDC turn around an order for me.. maybe they are changing the way they process and ship out the Saturday morning releases now (by actually working to process and ship orders on Saturday instead of waiting for Monday/Tuesday) :D

Damn you salty as hell...its pictures and this is a forum....you know to post stuff.....you saying it doesn't affect your life and "if that's what you're into go for it. Different strokes for different folks I suppose." but you complaining?

So where's the salt?

As I said I got multiples of EVERYTHING (got shipping confirm yesterday for the rest but did you see me posting up order pics?). Since you lack the skills to read, I'll reiterate and sum it up for you.1-NOBODY in the real world likes a bragger, in any situation in life, and I mean nobody. 2-These are the situations where clowns like you fail to differentiate wisdom and knowledge, with jealousy and envy, and sadly will never know the difference (or for a prime opportunity to "complain" as If I don't have better things to do in my life then care what you do with your sneakers cause you clearly missed the part where I said doesn't affect my life nor my ability to attain). 3-Those who lack number 1 and 2 will most likely never learn to not speak in situations they know not of, nor realize they will not be very liked by many people they come across.

Instead of confusing "complaints" with "keeping it real" you should learn to just listen up every once in a while (or read while you're at it). It will do you tons of good, I promise.

Last edited:
Clogging up this thread 
laugh.gif

I've posted like 5 times in the past 50 pages.  Some of you dudes take the Internet way too seriously.

Let's be honest here I've seen you cross post your order screenshots across numerous threads in the past. Fact of the matter is absolutely nobody, not one person in any of these threads, cares about how many you got, or your newest pickups from restocks, unless you're willing to give someone in here a pair at retail (which judging by your demeanor, is not the case). Arrogance is such a bad quality to exude. Oh and in case you and whoever haven't noticed by now, clearly these comments aren't from "salt", but someone genuinely trying to help you (though judging by the fact this is coming from someone over an Internet board, probably won't penetrate regardless). On with the thread now. I really am anxious to get my pairs in hand to see what these look like.

Last edited:
For everyone that have tried theres on, do they fit a little big like the other EXTs? So maybe a half size down

I think its funny.
How you gonna let someone's post online make you feel a certain way man
laugh.gif
he obviously put in work for x amount of pairs, most people asking for handouts on here.
Depends on the release. I could name at least 5 sites that had these up all at different times. Plus your local stores. If you really wanted these you probably got a pair. Now a release like the 3s you could put in as much work as you can but if you're not lucky you'll miss out. I didn't try much for these and didn't get a pair but that's on me. 

Last edited:
For everyone that have tried theres on, do they fit a little big like the other EXTs? So maybe a half size down
I'm TTS 10.5 and I usualyl go up a little in the X's but the insides are gutted w/the leather so I'd go down 1/2 a size esp. to help w/the creasing

I'm probably one of the few that tell members on here to chill on bashing resellers because they bash on every little thing.
At the same time, gloating about I have 12 pairs does nothing to make things better. That said if I see someone posting you have a stupid amount of pairs, the comment gets deleted.

It's not salty. It's being considerate of those that were not so lucky.

And dude that says, well a shoe forum makes u feel a certain kind of way.... Same thing goes for dudes that love to gloat.

Back
Top Bottom