Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

After looking at ALL of the lebron X's that drop since release, I can honestly say that these black suedes/mints/black nubuck or whatever you wanna call them, are the best out of the entire lebron X line to drop. As far as rocking them goes and the things you can wear
With them. These are the most wearable and best looking out of the whole line in my opinion.

Last edited:
After looking at ALL of the lebron X's that drop since release, I can honestly say that these black suedes/mints/black nubuck or whatever you wanna call them, are the best out of the entire lebron X line to drop. As far as rocking them goes and the things you can wear
With them. These are the most wearable and best looking out of the whole line in my opinion. I wanna keep them but if my trade offers come through then ill have to let them go.
my humble opinion:  if you are not with that matchy matchy sh*t you can rock anything with anything. matchy matchy does serve its purpose at times though.

Last edited:
Clogging up this thread 
laugh.gif

I've posted like 5 times in the past 50 pages.  Some of you dudes take the Internet way too seriously.

And your 5 post are probably 4 too many. :smh:

So where's the salt?

As I said I got multiples of EVERYTHING (got shipping confirm yesterday for the rest but did you see me posting up order pics?). Since you lack the skills to read, I'll reiterate and sum it up for you.1-NOBODY in the real world likes a bragger, in any situation in life, and I mean nobody. 2-These are the situations where clowns like you fail to differentiate wisdom and knowledge, with jealousy and envy, and sadly will never know the difference (or for a prime opportunity to "complain" as If I don't have better things to do in my life then care what you do with your sneakers cause you clearly missed the part where I said doesn't affect my life nor my ability to attain). 3-Those who lack number 1 and 2 will most likely never learn to not speak in situations they know not of, nor realize they will not be very liked by many people they come across.

Instead of confusing "complaints" with "keeping it real" you should learn to just listen up every once in a while (or read while you're at it). It will do you tons of good, I promise.

Nuff' said....

how much should I be expecting to pay for a size swap? I found a couple pair on craigslist with no trades in the listing, so I guess I have to give up a few dollars...

Damn you salty as hell...its pictures and this is a forum....you know to post stuff.....you saying it doesn't affect your life and "if that's what you're into go for it. Different strokes for different folks I suppose." but you complaining?

So where's the salt?

As I said I got multiples of EVERYTHING (got shipping confirm yesterday for the rest but did you see me posting up order pics?). Since you lack the skills to read, I'll reiterate and sum it up for you.1-NOBODY in the real world likes a bragger, in any situation in life, and I mean nobody. 2-These are the situations where clowns like you fail to differentiate wisdom and knowledge, with jealousy and envy, and sadly will never know the difference (or for a prime opportunity to "complain" as If I don't have better things to do in my life then care what you do with your sneakers cause you clearly missed the part where I said doesn't affect my life nor my ability to attain). 3-Those who lack number 1 and 2 will most likely never learn to not speak in situations they know not of, nor realize they will not be very liked by many people they come across.

Instead of confusing "complaints" with "keeping it real" you should learn to just listen up every once in a while (or read while you're at it). It will do you tons of good, I promise.

So you trying to drop knowledge now?

People like you are funny.....you posted that picture for what reason? I can say the same-thing to you -- Why you bragging for? You couldn't have just said you got pairs so you not salty? You had to go into a rant about wisdom and envy and all that other crap. People post up pictures because they are happy they got a pair not everyone is bragging. If i got a few pairs and i post a picture its because I'm happy and it took some work and effort to get those pairs so i deserve them. You acting like because i got this amount of pairs i don't want other people to get pairs that's stupid. Furthermore if it bothers you so much why you even in the thread? It happens on every thread on this forum on every release. As for you not wanting to post up any pictures then that's your choice nobodys asking you too.

I don't see people getting mad when its a GR because everyone gets a pair and screenshots flood the thread even more. Its only when the shoes are limited and people didn't get em and then everyone wants to complain cause they didn't score. If you don't wanna see people being happy cause you didn't get a pair then bounce out the thread. Nobody trying to make people jealous and if you feel that way then maybe you shouldn't be in the thread.

I think people forget that this is a forum where anyone can post whatever they want as long as they abide by the forum rules. Nowhere in the rules does it say i cant post any pictures of my purchases/pickups/etc so if you don't wanna see it 2 bad and that's the bottom line.

Last edited:
copped a pair, found a pretty reasonable deal and decided to take it, wasn't going to get these but I won't be purchasing for a while so I decided to pick them up, I definitely need to get a suede brush

how is that Jason Markk stuff?

copped a pair, found a pretty reasonable deal and decided to take it, wasn't going to get these but I won't be purchasing for a while so I decided to pick them up, I definitely need to get a suede brush

how is that Jason Markk stuff?

How much? and I just coped some of the jason mark stuff at sneakercon cause i heard great things about it....check youtube for videos.

Last edited:

People like you are funny.....you posted that picture for what reason? I can say the same-thing to you -- Why you bragging for? You couldn't have just said you got pairs so you not salty? You had to go into a rant about wisdom and envy and all that other crap. People post up pictures because they are happy they got a pair not everyone is bragging. If i got a few pairs and i post a picture its because I'm happy and it took some work and effort to get those pairs so i deserve them. You acting like because i got this amount of pairs i don't want other people to get pairs that's stupid. Furthermore if it bothers you so much why you even in the thread? It happens on every thread on this forum on every release. As for you not wanting to post up any pictures then that's your choice nobodys asking you too.

I don't see people getting mad when its a GR because everyone gets a pair and screenshots flood the thread even more. Its only when the shoes are limited and people didn't get em and then everyone wants to complain cause they didn't score. If you don't wanna see people being happy cause you didn't get a pair then bounce out the thread. Nobody trying to make people jealous and if you feel that way then maybe you shouldn't be in the thread.

I think people forget that this is a forum where anyone can post whatever they want as long as they abide by the forum rules. Nowhere in the rules does it say i cant post any pictures of my purchases/pickups/etc so if you don't wanna see it 2 bad and that's the bottom line.

U can't be freakin' serious. So after homie's long post & bigj's post.....you gonna post this short essay acting like you still don't understand what they talking bout? You & Wrestling must be friends. :rofl:

That fool posted he got an order for six pairs cancelled so he only got 5?! Who the **** cares? It was an asinine post.

These are looking a little better in some of the photos I have seen. Guess its just luck of the draw. I am still fine not owning a pair though.

Juaninzze - actually you aren't supposed to be posting stock room photos and stuff like that. Dealers also aren't allowed so posts like I have 10+ shoes can be interpreted as you are a dealer.

U can't be freakin' serious. So after homie's long post & bigj's post.....you gonna post this short essay acting like you still don't understand what they talking bout? You & Wrestling must be friends. :rofl:

That fool posted he got an order for six pairs cancelled so he only got 5?! Who the **** cares? It was an asinine post.

This forum just makes my head spin....

U can't be freakin' serious. So after homie's long post & bigj's post.....you gonna post this short essay acting like you still don't understand what they talking bout? You & Wrestling must be friends.
roll.gif

I've used your service and I have to agree with this guy.  You are running a business so nobody wants to see all the pairs you were able to get, especially when you failed on some of the orders out there and then post up 11 pairs copped.  Don't care how you got them,  but it makes it look like a "na na na na  poo-poo" post when you failed on others orders and have 11 that you were able to cop kinda throwing it in our faces.  You have a business so you also have a reputation to up hold, again no hating just some friendly advice,.

Last edited:

Let's put this into perspective. He doesn't post A picture about his pickup, he posts MULTIPLE pictures of his orders across numerous threads more than once (get that part?). Next, he goes on to complain about having said numerous order cancelled, not showing happiness, but displeasure (still with me? Cause that's half your argument). Now to you. I posted the picture cause YOU lacked the skillset to read and/or SIMPLE reading comprehension (and clearly still do by dissecting your comment above cause you're clearly missing a lot of points). I posted the picture cause YOU claimed I was salty (making your bragging point completely irrelevant since said pics were posted after that claim to discredit YOU). I posted the picture to furthermore prove to YOU said claim. I posted the pic to make an example of YOU and the clown that I had said numerous pairs and found it fairly easy to resist posting pictures up to gloat (there's your second half). Easy enough for YOU to understand this time around? Let me make it more simple for you since you're not too good at this, NOBODY CARES ABOUT HOW MANY YOU GOT/HOW YOU GOT etc. Got it? Good, cause I refuse to waste any more of my valuable minutes taking you to school. There's a reason guys like me will always be funny to guys like you.

Last edited:

Let's put this into perspective. He doesn't post A picture about his pickup, he posts multiple
pictures of his orders across numerous threads more than once (get that part?). Next, he goes on to complain about having said numerous order cancelled not showing happiness, but displeasure (still with me? Cause that's half your argument). Now to you, I posted the picture cause YOU lacked the skillset to read and/or SIMPLE reading comprehension (and clearly still do by dissecting your comment above cause clearly you're missing a lot of points). I posted the picture cause YOU claimed I was salty (making your bragging point completely ******ed since said pics were posted after that claim to discredit YOU). I posted the picture to furthermore prove to YOU said claim. I posted the pic to make an example of YOU and the clown that I had said numerous pairs and found it fairly easy to resist posting pictures up to gloat (there's your second half). Easy enough for YOU to understand this time around? Let me make it more simple for you since you're not too good at this, NOBODY CARES ABOUT HOW MANY YOU GOT/HOW YOU GOT etc. Got it? Good, cause I refuse to waste any more of my valuable minutes taking you to school. People like me will always be funny to people like you, for a reason.

At the end of the day i dont really care what you or anyone else wants to see in the thread.....You can try and clown me all you want....but ill post whatever i want and you just gonna have to deal with it lol

Need some help. What is fair market for corks in 12. Seller and I are way apart but making SOME progress. He's asking $750. Started at $850

Last edited:
What is the actual point of bickering/defending etc on a public Internet forum of strangers? Waste of time IMHO

At the end of the day i dont really care what you or anyone else wants to see in the thread.....You can try and clown me all you want....but ill post whatever i want and you just gonna have to deal with it lol

charliemurphywrongwrong-o.gif

thats what moderators are for.

LETS KEEP THIS THREAD ON TOPIC. VIEWPOINTS HAVE BEEN AIRED OUT AND IVE ALREADY SAID WHATS GOOD ABOUT THE GLOATING.

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, THEN FEEL FREE TO JOIN ANOTHER FORUM. YOU WONT BE MISSED.

Need some help. What is fair market for corks in 12. Seller and I are way apart but making SOME progress. He's asking $750. Started at $850

For sz 12 only., eBay price were hight600's, like almost 7 and lately prices have been creeping at 700 and just over 7 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom