Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Remember when folks used to clamor for the School colorways....... and pay anywhere from $300 to $1000 for them?

Wheew.... those were the days...

So glad I pulled trigger on ASG for 250. How is comfort of the Lebron X compared to the IX?

......LMAO! That's a dope pic tho. Too bad the shoe color isn't that saturated in person.
so true, them things looked faded when i seen em. i wish they could have found a way to make it 3m without the blotches. i couldnt pull the trigger on em.

Is there any word on the suede Xs droppin? this could be an awesome all round shoe if it ever drops..

Is there any word on the suede Xs droppin? this could be an awesome all round shoe if it ever drops..

If released I'd assume they would be under NSW.. great shoe, but would be super overhyped + overpriced ie corks :x

why would they be NSW? the GR Bred 8V1 was suede.

Just a feeling that Nike would play up the whole "yo look at the whole shoe its SUEDE" premium thing... recently it seems Nike has taken the initiative of raising the price of these things with any excuse, whether it be for premium materials, a + enabled shoe, or a "special event" ASG-type shoe.

Last edited:
No filters on the pic, but no they aren't that saturated, just the iPhone 5 camera.

Yeah the iPhone 5 camera makes ish look good once you hit that auto correct. Still dope pic! Running through this damn snow right with ya!

so true, them things looked faded when i seen em. i wish they could have found a way to make it 3m without the blotches. i couldnt pull the trigger on em.

I'm a huge fan of purple but I was just disappointed. Had that purple been a deep rich shade instead of that soft pastel looking shade they'd be crazy! I call the ASG the "Flashing Lights" cuz that's the ONLY way they look really good. They look good in that snow tho! Lol

Last edited:
Was just in the HOH in Raleigh and they had all 3 players all star shirts and that sweatshirt for the corks for those interested.

Back
Top Bottom